Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spoken like an unapologetic racist. We see you!

Must be "be yourself"'Friday for 🥜 ters.
    Hi!

Every day I'm myself. No shame in just being me. Since I mock everyone (including myself) and have no real problem with anyone (including myself) no need to be triggered.

Don't go scalping me over my privilege...

Comment

Don't worry I'm sure the moderator laughs at you too Bore-us !
      As he should. The problem arises when we can't laugh and take things so personally. If humor loses, we all do.

C'mon, big guy. Who needs a hug?

Comment

This is in same sprit as ....

Bore-us thinks he so cute but everyone sees him as clearly as we see above .
        She take my money when I'm in need
        Yea she's a trifling friend indeed
        Oh she's a gold digger way over town
        That digs on me....

Think Kanye's record sales are going to take a hit since we can't sing along with his lyrics now? Gov't just wants us to silently listen to them, but no lyrics will be sung out loud.

Comment

She take my money when I'm in need
          Yea she's a trifling friend indeed
          Oh she's a gold digger way over town
          That digs on me....

Think Kanye's record sales are going to take a hit since we can't sing along with his lyrics now? Gov't just wants us to silently listen to them, but no lyrics will be sung out loud.
          I actually subscribe to the notion that blacks have earned the right to use that word with their ancestors blood.

You have not.

As I likewise feel that Jewish people get a bit of latitude others don't in certain areas due to the singularity of THEIR experience. Earned it with ancestors blood.

Any questions so far ?

You love to tease and provoke at this margin. You think you are smart but do not understand that people who are MORALLY healthier than you intuitively know where this line is.

Said it before it at these stressed times for you that we see your core and it's an ugly one

You are a racist you just proved it above congrats

Comment

I actually subscribe to the notion that blacks have earned the right to use that word with their ancestors blood.

You have not.

As I likewise feel that Jewish people get a bit of latitude others don't in certain areas due to the singularity of THEIR experience. Earned it with ancestors blood.

Any questions so far ?

You love to tease and provoke at this margin. You think you are smart but do not understand that people who are MORALLY healthier than you intuitively know where this line is.

Said it before it at these stressed times for you that we see your core and it's an ugly one

So, again, I can listen silently to the lyrics but am not able to sing them.

I guess I just won't play the song and not download anymore of that music.

Yay, he loses, but you win!

There you go...what you always wanted to say, now I can agree: WINNING!!

Comment

While you are acting as moral authority on behalf of the recording industry, can you outline a list of lyrics I can sing and those I can't? I want to be a good soldier and follow what the gov't instructs me to do. So, give me a list of words I cannot sing and I'll remove them from my library ASAP. Themes, too, or just words are we now censuring?

Off the top of my head, I'll be removing:

Fat Bottomed Girls
              Girl on Fire
              Love Shack
              Anything from the Band
              Trenchtown Rock
              Afternoon's and Coffeespoons
              Personal Jesus
              Come on Eileen
              Son of a Preacher Man
              Catholic Girls
              Baby Got Sauce
              Freedom
              Loser
              Brown-Eyed Women
              Estimated Prophet
              St. Stephen
              Franklin's Tower
              Samson and Delilah
              Musta' Got Lost (Live)
              Thick as a Brick
              Gold Digger
              Fool in the Rain
              Dixie Chicken
              Fat Man in the Bathtub
              Oh Atlanta
              Oh My God
              Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
              Old Man
              Black
              Baby, I Love Your Way
              Brain Damage
              I'm a Fool
              Low Spark of High Heeled Boys
              Sympathy for the Devil
              Roxanne
              What's the Matter Here?

I'll do a deeper review later and eliminate some more.

Comment

You have not.

Any questions so far ?

Yikes.....so many rules. Must be really challenging to be a lefty. A lot to remember.

How is the AZZ kicking going?

Comment

I can't even bother to read the troll's lamentations.....

I want to address trump tweet on "Russian hoax"

He's girding the base for the revelations to come. Last desperate attempt to survive ....try to pin it on some "deep state " nonsense

Should be apparent mueller knows way more than us and if you are. Realist what WE already know spells trouble for trump and clan
                  Funny then how you are willing to speculate so much considering you aren't part of the Mueller investigation.

Comment

Bwahahaha!

And the left gets exposed again!

Dershowitz: Anti-Semitic Article Tweeted by Valerie Plame 'Just Like What Was Written in Nazi Germany'

Former CIA operative Valerie Plame has*apologized*for tweeting an anti-Semitic article that blames “America’s Jews” for the country’s wars. Her sharing of the Unz Review article, titled “America’s Jews Are Driving America’s Wars,” led to outrage on social media.....All you have to do is read the first couple paragraphs: Jews control the media, Jews control politics," he continued. "This is just like what was written in Nazi Germany." The interesting thing about Twitter, you do it so quickly, it often reflects your real, genuine beliefs. Then you realize what you've said and you say, 'Uh oh. I'm sorry,'" he explained. "Who would believe that a former CIA operative would retweet that and, I believe, endorse it?"
                    Hey TeeHeeMan, I like how you just skipped over this one.

Comment

Let's talk about Senator Bob Menendez's corruption trial. That's DEMOCRATIC senator for those of you who read the New York Times which fails to mention that fact when reporting on the trial. No problemo. We know when the party affiliation isn't reported the media is talking about Democrats because if it were a Republican the headlines would read for weeks on end REPUBLICAN SENATOR ON TRIAL FOR BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION. Whatever.

So I have several questions.

Will Menendez be convicted?

Will Menendez get to vote on Repeal and Replace?

Was Menendez indicted as payback for bucking Obama on Cuba or Iran?

What do you think TeeHeeMan?

Comment

And how 'bout Carlos Danger aka Anthony Weiner, the former DEMOCRATIC Congressman from New York.

Will he get the recommended 2 years?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...g-case-n803071

Or will his connections get him off?

Comment

Every now and then CNN gives us something that might actually considered straight news instead of biased news. Here's one of them.

Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking the FBI if it warned Donald Trump that Paul Manafort, whom he brought in as campaign chairman in 2016, was being watched by the agency because of his dealings with pro-Kremlin figures.

And if there was no such FBI warning, Grassley says he wants to know why.
                          The chairman of the Senate judiciary committee made the request in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray on Wednesday.
                          The FBI declined to comment.

"I write to inquire about whether the FBI ever provided the Trump campaign with a defensive briefing or other warning regarding attempts to infiltrate the campaign by people connected with, or compromised by, Russian intelligence," Grassley wrote.
                          CNN reported this week that the FBI twice has obtained court permission, through so-called FISA warrants, to wiretap Manafort. One of those warrants was issued before Manafort joined the Trump campaign.

"This raises the question of whether the FBI ever alerted Mr. Trump to the FBI's counter-intelligence concerns regarding his campaign manager and others associated with the campaign -- so that he could take defensive action to prevent the campaign from being infiltrated," Grassley wrote.

"If the FBI did provide a defensive briefing or similar warning to the campaign, then that would raise important questions about how the Trump campaign responded," Grassley wrote. "On the other hand, if the FBI did not alert the campaign, then that would raise serious questions about what factors contributed to its decision and why it appears to have been handled differently in a very similar circumstance involving a previous campaign."

Once again it all comes back to Comey.

Comment

You have not.

Any questions so far ?

What if I am only a percentage Jewish or Black? Do I get a quota on what I can say or do I get full freedom? Who keeps track? Is there a membership card or something? I would hate to get in trouble....

Comment

Let's talk about Senator Bob Menendez's corruption trial. That's DEMOCRATIC senator for those of you who read the New York Times which fails to mention that fact when reporting on the trial. No problemo. We know when the party affiliation isn't reported the media is talking about Democrats because if it were a Republican the headlines would read for weeks on end REPUBLICAN SENATOR ON TRIAL FOR BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION. Whatever.

So I have several questions.

Will Menendez be convicted?

Will Menendez get to vote on Repeal and Replace?

Was Menendez indicted as payback for bucking Obama on Cuba or Iran?

What do you think TeeHeeMan?
                              Hey Nutter, says 'Democrat' right there at the start of the article. Await your excuse.

http://preview.ibb.co/fa1ew5/IMG_5906.jpg

Comment

What if I am only a percentage Jewish or Black? Do I get a quota on what I can say or do I get full freedom? Who keeps track? Is there a membership card or something? I would hate to get in trouble....
                                What a goofy question. Only nutters can contrive these.
                                Is your mommy still laying out your clothes for you each morning?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X