Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Correct. Trump has an outward arrogance, always has...never even tried to hide it.

Obama's so sneaky-smug that most of these chucklead's can't even see the arrogance.
    "The conservatives are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps you always aware of where you stand with them. But the liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth but pretend that they are smiling. The liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure you in and as you run from the growling wolf, you flee into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox."

Comment

Bwahahaha!

According to Sharyl Attkisson "Nobody wants our intel agencies to be used like the Stasi in East Germany; the secret police spying on its own citizens for political purposes. The prospect of our own NSA, CIA and FBI becoming politically weaponized has been shrouded by untruths, accusations and justifications."

Ummm, Sharyl you are wrong and here's proof. The lefties do indeed want our intel agencies like the Stasi in East Germany.

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/...s-he-did-to-me
      Bwahahaha!

And the left gets exposed again!

Dershowitz: Anti-Semitic Article Tweeted by Valerie Plame 'Just Like What Was Written in Nazi Germany'

[B]Former CIA operative Valerie Plame has*apologized*for tweeting an anti-Semitic article that blames “America’s Jews” for the country’s wars. Her sharing of the Unz Review article, titled “America’s Jews Are Driving America’s Wars,” led to outrage on social media.....All you have to do is read the first couple paragraphs: Jews control the media, Jews control politics," he continued. "This is just like what was written in Nazi Germany." The interesting thing about Twitter, you do it so quickly, it often reflects your real, genuine beliefs. Then you realize what you've said and you say, 'Uh oh. I'm sorry,'" he explained. "Who would believe that a former CIA operative would retweet that and, I believe, endorse it?"[/I]

Comment

Bwahahaha!

And the left gets exposed again!

Dershowitz: Anti-Semitic Article Tweeted by Valerie Plame 'Just Like What Was Written in Nazi Germany'

[B]Former CIA operative Valerie Plame has*apologized*for tweeting an anti-Semitic article that blames “America’s Jews” for the country’s wars. Her sharing of the Unz Review article, titled “America’s Jews Are Driving America’s Wars,” led to outrage on social media.....All you have to do is read the first couple paragraphs: Jews control the media, Jews control politics," he continued. "This is just like what was written in Nazi Germany." The interesting thing about Twitter, you do it so quickly, it often reflects your real, genuine beliefs. Then you realize what you've said and you say, 'Uh oh. I'm sorry,'" he explained. "Who would believe that a former CIA operative would retweet that and, I believe, endorse it?"[/I]
        Wow, and it comes during Rosh Hashanah. How insensitive.

Comment

People aligning with Nazi-thinking and calling people Nazis...

Glass houses.

Comment

I can't even bother to read the troll's lamentations.....

I want to address trump tweet on "Russian hoax"

He's girding the base for the revelations to come. Last desperate attempt to survive ....try to pin it on some "deep state " nonsense

Should be apparent mueller knows way more than us and if you are. Realist what WE already know spells trouble for trump and clan

Comment

So predictable. Knew it was only a matter of time...
              When they are stressed they can't help it. All the carefully cultivated "I'm not a racist " stuff flies out the window in one intemperate post.

Talking about "moccasins" like that with a Native American with exhaustive unquestioned generational data is RACIST in 2017 so ANY reference under ANY circumstances also is.

TAke note of this 🥜 nut 🥜 nut 🥜 ers. I will remind you little racists often

Comment

He's girding the base for the revelations to come. Last desperate attempt to survive ....try to pin it on some "deep state " nonsense

Should be apparent mueller knows way more than us and if you are. Realist what WE already know spells trouble for trump and clan
                " desperate"

There isn't a glimmer or even a hint that anything Trump does is desperate. He is getting more Presidential by the day. Maybe you missed the UN speech.
                What " we " already know is that there was spying and lying ...and not Trump.

Comment

Word salad.

Comment

LUNCH is a double somethingburger

Yummy! Delicious ! But obvious , da Bore-us?

[quote]“It’s possible that Russia actually sent and dispatched Paul Manafort to the Trump campaign,” Jeremy Bash, who formerly served as chief of staff for the Defense Department and the CIA, told MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace. “Or at least that once Paul Manafort attached himself to the Trump campaign, the Russians said, okay, now our agent is inside.”

The Kremlin, Bash argued, might have “manipulated the campaign not just through propaganda…but also through agents of influence.”

“Wait wait wait,” Wallace said. “Are you saying it’s possible that [Mueller] wants to find out if Manafort was a Russian plant?”

“Absolutely,” he replied. “They’re going to want to know if there were ties between Paul Manafort and Russia, whether they were financial or otherwise, that caused him to in effect do Russia’s bidding.”

The investigation may look into whether Manafort, liked fired national security adviser Mike Flynn, worked on behalf of the Russians “wittingly or unwittingly” within the Trump campaign.

“The ultimate question,” he continued, “is whether or not Trump himself knew about it…and once he found out that the bureau was investigating them, why did he try to shut down that investigation?”[/quote

Why indeed

Comment

When they are stressed they can't help it. All the carefully cultivated "I'm not a racist " stuff flies out the window in one intemperate post.

Talking about "moccasins" like that with a Native American with exhaustive unquestioned generational data is RACIST in 2017 so ANY reference under ANY circumstances also is.

TAke note of this 🥜 nut 🥜 nut 🥜 ers. I will remind you little racists often
                      Hey if the shoe, made of deerskin or other soft leather, consisting of a sole (made with leather that has not been "worked") and sides made of one piece of leather, stitched together at the top, and sometimes with a vamp (additional panel of leather) fits, wear it.

Comment

Word salad.
                        How do you keep your hands over your eyes AND fingers in ears at same time?

You've fallen so far so fast. You thrive on being disliked though, don't you?

Comment

Hey if the shoe, made of deerskin or other soft leather, consisting of a sole (made with leather that has not been "worked") and sides made of one piece of leather, stitched together at the top, and sometimes with a vamp (additional panel of leather) fits, wear it.
                          Spoken like an unapologetic racist. We see you!

Must be "be yourself"'Friday for 🥜 ters.

Comment

How do you keep your hands over your eyes AND fingers in ears at same time?

You've fallen so far so fast. You thrive on being disliked though, don't you?
                            Personal attacks! Moderator, MODERATOR!!!

Comment

This is in same sprit as ....

You start out in 1954 by saying, “N_____, n _____n_____” By 1968 you can't say “n______” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “N____, n______.”
                              Interview with Alexander P. Lamis (8 July 1981), as quoted in The Two-Party South (1984)‎ by Alexander P. Lamis; originally published as an interview with an anonymous insider, Atwater was not revealed to be the person interviewed until the 1990 edition; also quoted in "Impossible, Ridiculous, Repugnant" by Bob Herbert in The New York Times (6 October 2005)
                              Bore-us thinks he so cute but everyone sees him as clearly as we see above .

Comment

Personal attacks! Moderator, MODERATOR!!!
                                Don't worry I'm sure the moderator laughs at you too Bore-us !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X