Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hint for the dense among us: Which 'side' is being serious about prosecuting and is studiously rounding up the evidence of criminal activity, and which isn't?
    While deflecting other potential criminal activity and evidence on other matters and ignoring same when it doesn't fit the narrative...

Comment

While deflecting other potential criminal activity and evidence on other matters and ignoring same when it doesn't fit the narrative...
      It’s not me. I don’t have control of the government like the Cons do.

Comment

It’s not me. I don’t have control of the government like the Cons do.
        Numbskull. I'm talking about anyone posting here, anywhere, casting stones from glass houses. It's not a government thing...it's an individual thing. Coupla' piss-poor parties members trying to make each other look bad vs. making themselves look good.

It's embarrassing.

Comment

Numbskull. I'm talking about anyone posting here, anywhere, casting stones from glass houses. It's not a government thing...it's an individual thing. Coupla' piss-poor parties members trying to make each other look bad vs. making themselves look good.

It's embarrassing.
          Oh, just quit your bitching and moaning and DO SOMETHING!

Comment

That’s ridiculous . The GOP runs the House, Senate and exec branch and that includes DOJ, Intel and fbi.

So given the Dems have zero power we must conclude all this activity is because you look for the smoke to find fire

Hahahahaha

First post today btw

Comment

It's embarrassing.
              I, for one, don’t care about protecting criminals regardless of their party

Comment

I call swing states from my Barcalounger.

You going to yell at the sky tomorrow?

Comment

I do. I help with the town soccer program even though my kid has moved on. I run a men's soccer team. I donate time and/or money school system, Red Cross, SPCA, ARL, Cancer Research, and the local city Boys and Girls Club. I'm a volunteer trail maintainer in the White Mountains. I mow my elderly neighbor's lawn if she's out of town. Bought every veteran in the restaurant last Veteran's Day a drink. I don't need a government to tell me to do this, I do it because I want to...and I can.

I don't ask for much. Stay out of my business, and I'll stay out of yours. Don't imply I'm a sexist and a racist because I don't prescribe to someone else's politics. I pay my taxes, as little as allowed. I don't commit crimes. I keep it relatively close to the speed limit most of the time. I'll drop a fiver on occasion when I see a jar out. I won't vote for someone because of their sex or color, but who I believe most closely aligns with how I live my life.

Guilt doesn't work on me. Your shaming won't work on me.

-Sock Puppet

Comment

I do. I help with the town soccer program even though my kid has moved on. I run a men's soccer team. I donate time and/or money school system, Red Cross, SPCA, ARL, Cancer Research, and the local city Boys and Girls Club. I'm a volunteer trail maintainer in the White Mountains. I mow my elderly neighbor's lawn if she's out of town. Bought every veteran in the restaurant last Veteran's Day a drink. I don't need a government to tell me to do this, I do it because I want to...and I can.

I don't ask for much. Stay out of my business, and I'll stay out of yours. Don't imply I'm a sexist and a racist because I don't prescribe to someone else's politics. I pay my taxes, as little as allowed. I don't commit crimes. I keep it relatively close to the speed limit most of the time. I'll drop a fiver on occasion when I see a jar out. I won't vote for someone because of their sex or color, but who I believe most closely aligns with how I live my life.

-Sock Puppet
                    You obviously didn’t get my reference to Trump’s recent yelling at the sky. Lol.

Thanks for being such a good doobie though.

Comment

You obviously didn’t get my reference to Trump’s recent yelling at the sky. Lol.

Thanks for being such a good doobie though.
                      LOL, bit slow this morning....

Frustrating with politics lately.

Comment

-Sock Puppet
                        ^^^^^^anonymous butt hurt drivel. Bring some MEAT next time.

I think OP meant “do something “ about the takeover of the exec branch by a hostile foreign power.

Since you NEVER address that let me ask again....how is the food on vlad’s troll Farm as we really don’t know, mr butt hurt, if you are as fake as “Jenna abrams”

Comment

LOL, bit slow this morning....

Frustrating with politics lately.
                          Hahahhaha

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsw...700801%3famp=1

Hahahahaha

Bore-us? Sick puppet? Anything you can offer to prove you ain’t just workin’ on vlad’s troll Farm”

Comment

Its UnAmerican there's Xmas decorations and music before Thanksgiving.

This country nees to

Comment

Its UnAmerican there's Xmas decorations and music before Thanksgiving.

This country nees to
                                ^^^^someone drinking early today?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X