Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lizzy's phone is up to 7%. Just wait until they kick her/him out of the coffee shop! Poor Larry/Lizzy!

Comment

https://preview.ibb.co/bJuW75/IMG_5462.jpg

Comment

https://preview.ibb.co/fmof0Q/IMG_5463.jpg

Comment

I'm hearing the term "many people saying" is just internetspeak for "I think"

Comment

This ought to be a good read! Here is a prediction......HRC will blame everyone but HRC.

NEW YORK (AP) — Hillary Clinton is calling her new book "What Happened" and promising unprecedented candor as she remembers her stunning defeat last year to Donald Trump.

"In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I've often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net," Clinton writes in the introduction, according to publisher Simon & Schuster. "Now I'm letting my guard down."

Simon & Schuster told The Associated Press on Thursday that Clinton's book will be a highly personal work that also is a "cautionary tale" about Russian interference in last year's election and its threat to democracy. In public remarks since last fall, the Democrat has cited Russia as a factor in her defeat to her Republican opponent, along with a letter sent by then-FBI Director James Comey less than two weeks before the election.

Comey's letter, sent to Congress on Oct. 28, said the FBI "learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation" into the private email server that Clinton used as secretary of state. Days later, Comey wrote that the FBI did not find anything new.

"Now free from the constraints of running, Hillary takes you inside the intense personal experience of becoming the first woman nominated for president by a major party in an election marked by rage, sexism, exhilarating highs and infuriating lows, stranger-than-fiction twists, Russian interference, and an opponent who broke all the rules," according to Simon & Schuster. "In these pages, she describes what it was like to run against Donald Trump, the mistakes she made, how she has coped with a shocking and devastating loss, and how she found the strength to pick herself back up afterwards."

Comment

I'm hearing the term "many people saying" is just internetspeak for "I think"
              I'm hearing that you are trivializing it. I'm hearing that these people who say "many people are saying", are really hearing those voices.

Comment

This ought to be a good read! Here is a prediction......HRC will blame everyone but HRC.

NEW YORK (AP) — Hillary Clinton is calling her new book "What Happened" and promising unprecedented candor as she remembers her stunning defeat last year to Donald Trump.

"In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I've often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net," Clinton writes in the introduction, according to publisher Simon & Schuster. "Now I'm letting my guard down."

Simon & Schuster told The Associated Press on Thursday that Clinton's book will be a highly personal work that also is a "cautionary tale" about Russian interference in last year's election and its threat to democracy. In public remarks since last fall, the Democrat has cited Russia as a factor in her defeat to her Republican opponent, along with a letter sent by then-FBI Director James Comey less than two weeks before the election.

Comey's letter, sent to Congress on Oct. 28, said the FBI "learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation" into the private email server that Clinton used as secretary of state. Days later, Comey wrote that the FBI did not find anything new.

"Now free from the constraints of running, Hillary takes you inside the intense personal experience of becoming the first woman nominated for president by a major party in an election marked by rage, sexism, exhilarating highs and infuriating lows, stranger-than-fiction twists, Russian interference, and an opponent who broke all the rules," according to Simon & Schuster. "In these pages, she describes what it was like to run against Donald Trump, the mistakes she made, how she has coped with a shocking and devastating loss, and how she found the strength to pick herself back up afterwards."
                I'm hearing that her original title was called "Blameless", but a focus group said it sounded too negative. Which is unfortunate, as the cover leaf was already printed with the "I'm with Her ->" slogan edited to show "I blame Them ->".

I'm hearing also this is the reason it's taken so long to come out, as it had to be reprinted and a new title dreamt up.

Comment

Bore - us,

I hear trump model management being investigated for human trafficking ....

Will you abandon trump then or will you still defend?
                  Did you abandon Bill?

Illiberals = hypocrites

Comment

That was a fake one trumpeters invented .

This is for reals ....I'm hearing the "pee pee" tape may actually be you-know-who with underaged girls.

This is a friend of Epstein who once pointed at a twelve year old and said "I'll be dating her in ten years "

Well get around to certain court filings too that alleged rape
                    Did I miss your comments to this article, TeeHeeMan, and the fact that the Backpage guys are big donors to the Democrat Party?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/backpage...x-trafficking/

Nah, I'm sure there was no comments because....

Illiberals = hypocrites

BTW how 'bout this one?

Senate Democrats Block Anti-Trafficking Bill, Again
                    http://time.com/3749654/human-trafficking-bill/

Comment

Remember this?

The two items above are historically true

She withdrew the case terrified once trump was republican nominee

Those FACTS for real about your sitting incompetent nincompoop POTUS

Most of us knew better but vlad slipped you the card you needed to make that inside straight .....
                      Bwahahaha!

When TeeHeeMan has nothing to to say he dredges up old stuff that was long ago put to rest.

Same old, same old, TeeHeeMan.

Comment

Remember the TeeHeeMan's course of study is psychology. He's well aware of these techniques.

All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.
                        It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X

Comment

Oh no I'm sure .....

Bill Clinton was last President ....help me here ...most recently like 18-26 years ago. Like a generation /quarter century

Yet you still cannot even acknowledge current reality. Interesting .

I think it's a defense mechanism to save you from all the winning you should have had. As you explained most of Nov , all of Dec , and most of January

Then it didn't happen so now you are back in the Oval Office a quarter century ago obsessed with Clinton's BJ

This all while you wildly accuse others of sexual issues

You Bore-us are a hoot. Why I keep coming back. Can't pay for comedy as hilrious as your schtick
                          Just little over a year ago headlines read:

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Why Bill Clinton's 26 Trips on the Lolita Express Child Rape Jet Matter

Illiberals = hypocrites

Comment

I remember Nov 8. When HRC went from a lock to a laughingstock. I remember she wouldn't face the music and sent Podesta to dismiss her supporters. I remember the looks on Maddow's face.

All of the Pundits and Larry so wrong.

I also remember HRC being dragged into a van. I remember Bill stuttering, stammering and appearing like the old pervert he is. I remember HRC refusing to vist MI, OH, PA, WI because she felt she had it locked up. I remember all of that. Great memories!

Comment

Teeheeman showing more desperation than usual today. All the predictions falling apart? Fusion GPS creating some problems for your narrative?
                              The Fusion GPS news-for-hire scandal has not only led to the public identification of the source of the “Trump Dossier”—a for-profit company that provides opposition research to whoever could write big checks, which is staffed by four former Wall Street Journal reporters led by Glenn Simpson. The scandal has also lifted the lid off a sewer of corporate information warfare and opposition research that the flailing institutions of the mainstream press now regularly re-package as news, without ever saying where it came from—or who paid for it. While the idea that the products of paid opposition research are being main-lined by name news outlets makes an ongoing mockery of claims to objective reporting, that part of the story is hardly new—it goes back at least to the partisan warfare of the 1990s. So why is Fusion GPS such a big deal?

The Trump Dossier, and the firestorm it ignited, is only one piece of the Fusion GPS story. What’s new about Fusion GPS and its fellow DC oppo shops—few of which register as foreign lobbyists—is that they take money from entities linked to foreign governments that are eager to re-frame or invent news stories to punish their enemies at home and torque American foreign policy by controlling information. When you connect the dots between Fusion GPS’s foreign clients and U.S. media outlets, a much more disturbing picture emerges of the firm’s activities, and what they reveal about the weakened state of the American press, and American democracy.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news...-trump-dossier

Comment

I remember Nov 8. When HRC went from a lock to a laughingstock. I remember she wouldn't face the music and sent Podesta to dismiss her supporters. I remember the looks on Maddow's face.

All of the Pundits and Larry so wrong.

I also remember HRC being dragged into a van. I remember Bill stuttering, stammering and appearing like the old pervert he is. I remember HRC refusing to vist MI, OH, PA, WI because she felt she had it locked up. I remember all of that. Great memories!
                                Teeheeman has memories from that night as well...like what the underside of the bed in his basement looks like.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X