Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://image.ibb.co/mzBjQS/A422_F18_...3_B0_E3789.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Like a little child with ADD, I know you don’t have patience but yes, we will keep you up to date as faithfully as trump , melania , and the gang kept pressing forward with birtherism.

So open up and say “aaaah” this is going to be a big enchilada for you to swallow .

I see you’ve pivoted to the personal attacks for the day. That tells me you feel like you are losing. Attacking me not gloating anymo’.

Tee hee
      Bwa ha ha
      First post of the day :-)

As for gloating...hmmmmmm....I mean, you do gloat often. Not often correct, but gloat you do.

Comment

Idk ....you have more faith in trump’s legal team prevailing over avanetti?

He’s an adversary trump can’t handle
        Cohen has proven himself completely inept. No one else wants the case. Yeah I think Avenatti can take him (at least try to spell his name correctly). Trump's attorney has served at Trump's guard dog, bullying court opponents with fear and threats of countersuits.

"As an attorney, Avenatti has worked on suits against major accounting firms and celebrities like Paris Hilton. He even sued The Apprentice, Mr. Trump's reality TV show, and its producer Mark Burnett, on behalf of a client who said they had stolen his idea.

After working at a series of big-name legal firms, Avenatti struck out on his own in 2007, according to the Post, and claims to have been the lead counsel on cases that have netted $1 billion in settlements and verdicts. He represented people who sued Jim Carrey in a wrongful-death case that attracted plenty of media attention and was eventually resolved out of court.

Last year, he won a case against Kimberly-Clark and Haylard Health, who he claimed had knowingly sold defective surgical gowns. The case ended in a $454 million jury verdict that the Post reports could net his firm $100 million in legal fees" https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael...aniels-lawyer/

Also, did you know this about Cohen - he's an attorney who sold his soul to Trump.

"Cohen volunteered for the 1988 presidential campaign of Michael Dukakis,[3] was a legislative intern for Congressman Joe Moakley,[4] and voted for Barack Obama in 2008, though he later became disappointed with Obama.[3] He also ran for New York City Council in 2003 as a Republican and briefly campaigned for a seat in the New York State Senate in 2010.[1][4] He was a registered Democrat, until he officially registered as a Republican on March 9, 2017.[6][7] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Dean_Cohen

If nothing else it's making Trump squirm really badly and that is priceless.

Comment

So now even the WH is investigating Kushner loans
          One way or the other Jared is going down. Trump may having to throw him under the bus before Mueller slaps handcuffs on him just to try and save face.

Comment

First post of the day :-)

As for gloating...hmmmmmm....I mean, you do gloat often. Not often correct, but gloat you do.
            This is what premature gloating looks like:

Wed morning coming soon cons. Make sure you come by then ....
            Tee Hee

Comment

The amended complaint avanetti filed yesterday is being hailed as a price of excellent lawyering

HINT: the defamation claim is totally outside of the NDA!!!! So it can’t be silenced !

And the underlying issue on the defamation? Whether there was an affair or not .

Tee hee
              Bwa ha ha

I commend avanetti for keeping this above the fold.
              Certainly plenty of evidence there was an affair so game. set. match. on that one. Played Trump like a deck of cards, knew exactly how he would respond. I have to say Trump has been surprisingly reserved/quiet on all of this but he'll explode at some point. He can't help himself.

Comment

One way or the other Jared is going down. Trump may having to throw him under the bus before Mueller slaps handcuffs on him just to try and save face.
                And either way Jared flips on Trump. Lol

Comment

Certainly plenty of evidence there was an affair so game. set. match. on that one. Played Trump like a deck of cards, knew exactly how he would respond. I have to say Trump has been surprisingly reserved/quiet on all of this but he'll explode at some point. He can't help himself.
                  Yes, he has been unusually quiet. Stormy has something on him that neither she or Avenatti have revealed. And whatever it is it has Trump scared.

Comment

Yes, he has been unusually quiet. Stormy has something on him that neither she or Avenatti have revealed. And whatever it is it has Trump scared.
                    He poked her. She was all-in. Doesn't want to acknowledge it, happened a long, long time ago.

Anything he said just gives it credence.

It's like responding to a Tee Hee rant. No matter what you say, he just picks it apart and calls you racist.

Comment

Nah that’s soft.

They throw a few out we throw a few out ....

Show me economic sanctions with teeth and I’ll show you serious
                      What the lib both on this page and in the media seem to ignore because they have been pushing the Trump Russian collusion narrative for so long.

1. Trump ordered the cruise missile attack on Syria, a Russian ally and libs were in a panic over that.
                      2. Trump expanded sanctions on Russia and libs said it wasn't enough.
                      3. Trump gave lethal aid to Ukraine, something Obama wouldn't do despite condemning Russian aggression there.
                      4. Trump also deployed troops to Poland as a message to Russia.
                      5. Trump expanded oil exports to eastern Europe impacting Russian exports there.

The fact of the matter is the Russian economy is actually quite small and very dependent on oil. The drop in oil prices have crippled Russia's economy. Its GDP has dropped 40% since the year before energy prices tanked. To put that in perspective, the U.S. economy dropped a maximum of 26% during the Great Depression. But Russia is still a nuclear power. So what else would you have Trump do keeping all of that in mind?

Comment

Holy shyte!!! Brennan voted in 1976 for the presidential candidate of the American Communist Party in 1976 and 4 years later he's taking a polygraph test to join the CIA and eventually become the director. Holy shyte!!!

(CNN)At his first polygraph test to enter the CIA, the future director had a secret.

John Brennan on Thursday recalled being asked a standard question for a top security clearance at his early CIA lie detector test: Have you ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to overthrowing the US?
                        "I froze," Brennan said during a panel discussion about diversity in the intelligence community at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual conference. "This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate,"

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/polit...ote/index.html
                        https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ca...20_2018_5_.jpg

Comment

What the lib both on this page and in the media seem to ignore because they have been pushing the Trump Russian collusion narrative for so long.

1. Trump ordered the cruise missile attack on Syria, a Russian ally and libs were in a panic over that.
                          2. Trump expanded sanctions on Russia and libs said it wasn't enough.
                          3. Trump gave lethal aid to Ukraine, something Obama wouldn't do despite condemning Russian aggression there.
                          4. Trump also deployed troops to Poland as a message to Russia.
                          5. Trump expanded oil exports to eastern Europe impacting Russian exports there.

The fact of the matter is the Russian economy is actually quite small and very dependent on oil. The drop in oil prices have crippled Russia's economy. Its GDP has dropped 40% since the year before energy prices tanked. To put that in perspective, the U.S. economy dropped a maximum of 26% during the Great Depression. But Russia is still a nuclear power. So what else would you have Trump do keeping all of that in mind?
                          He could tell them to cut it out.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2222103]

Every city has its share of failing schools, some more than others. If the state of MA wasn't funding schools Boston's would be similar to Baltimore's.
                            And the point in Baltimore is a Democrat led Maryland legislature doesn't?

Comment

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...d3&oe=5B31D912

Comment

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...b2&oe=5B32BF19

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X