Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ^^^^^^

I did it!!!!

He’s acting like a loon!!!!

In his head ....in his head .....

They used to complain about “sharia law” too

What a deeply unserious man!
    We know what goes on in your head, Aarav. Pretty sick. I'd actually use the term "deplorable" but I don't want to mix the messages.

Enjoy the Lentil.

Comment

What else could these statements possibly mean, Aarav?

"Send us your wives and daughters so I can have my way with them"
      ^^^thats asking your consent cooperation, right? You didn’t ask me for leave to subject my wife and children to a home invasion.

😂 😂 😂

"It will be the best sex of their lives"

Pretty clear, no room for interpretation, Aarav.

Thanks for clearing up your earlier claim that it would be best Sex I ever had. It wouldn’t .

But you left out the part where I mentioned that as to why they might want to meet me.

Can’t imagine you ever helped your wife to orgasm after all....

😂 😂 😂 😂

Watching the backtrack is making my week. Just snacking on some popcorn and imagining the beads of sweat trickle down your furled brow as you question yourself.

Enjoy the Lentil.
      Not backtracking but again notably absent with you is even an acknowledgment of the horrible things I was threatened with .

That makes you an officially triggered snowflake .....we’ve come full circle since your kind picked on college students with that term

Lmao 😂 😂

GOOD DISTRACTION FROM THE MESSIAH’s IMPLOSION

😂

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        we know what goes on in your head, aarav. Pretty sick. I'd actually use the term "deplorable" but i don't want to mix the messages.

Enjoy the lentil.
        😂 😂 😂

Comment

So if Trump campaign manager and assistant were colluding with GRU during campaign that’s game , set and match but I suspect there will be MORE!
          Is that is what you are " hearing" from your " sources " ?
          " hundreds" again ?

Comment

So if Trump campaign manager and assistant were colluding with GRU during campaign that’s game , set and match but I suspect there will be MORE!
            Manafort is trying to get the judge presiding over his trial to dismiss *all* charges against him. Of course it won’t happen and the judge will hold it against him come sentencing time. Manafort will 100% flip on Trump, it’s just a matter of time. He has to stare into the abyss for a little while longer.

Comment

Aarav thinks he's in my head, yet is convinced I made a statement I never have. Obsesses over it. Too funny, Aarav. Asks me to prove otherwise, which I have neither the abilities or desire to do.

Aarav kicks puppies. Aarav wants a piece of my daughter, and even brags how it will be her best ever.

Sick puppy, Aarav. Sick.

Enjoy the Lentil.

Comment

Aarav thinks he's in my head, yet is convinced I made a statement I never have. Obsesses over it. Too funny, Aarav. Asks me to prove otherwise, which I have neither the abilities or desire to do.

Aarav kicks puppies. Aarav wants a piece of my daughter, and even brags how it will be her best ever.

Sick puppy, Aarav. Sick.

Enjoy the Lentil.
                I’ve had a cathartic time outside and you are STILL obsessing about little ole me?

I’m not “sick puppy” BTW. You can’t keep anyone straight but since it’s 99% “sick puppy” = your sock puppet ....

But I digress .....

How about a DOUBLE something 🍔 with 🧀, 🥓 🍅 lettuce onion .....mayo or mustard ?

Oh wait I’m guessing you are a ketchup guy ....

Sure ....

WASHINGTON — A lawyer for President Trump broached the idea of Mr. Trump pardoning two of his former top advisers, Michael T. Flynn and Paul Manafort, with their lawyers last year, according to three people with knowledge of the discussions.

The discussions came as the special counsel was building cases against both men, and they raise questions about whether the lawyer, John Dowd, was offering pardons to influence their decisions about whether to plead guilty and cooperate in the investigation.
                That put Dowd “stepping down” in new light.

Can you spell OBSTRUCTION?

Tee hee
                Bwa ha ha

Mueller closing in methinks bore-us....get ready

Comment

Aarav, need to look outside the Indian culture. I understand you may feel asking men for their daughters so they can have their way with them (and give these kids the best sex of their lives) may be standard practice here. But, outside of that, it's frowned upon. Come out of the dark ages and time to evolve.

LOL on how you define "obsession". Still concerned about a threat from someone else presumably years ago, but convinced it's little ole' me.

Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right. So, yeah, see the light...see your obsession with little girls is sick Aarav. Pretty sick.

Enjoy the Lentil.

Comment

Aarav, need to look outside the Indian culture. I understand you may feel asking men for their daughters so they can have their way with them (and give these kids the best sex of their lives) may be standard practice here. But, outside of that, it's frowned upon. Come out of the dark ages and time to evolve.

LOL on how you define "obsession". Still concerned about a threat from someone else presumably years ago, but convinced it's little ole' me.

Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right. So, yeah, see the light...see your obsession with little girls is sick Aarav. Pretty sick.

Enjoy the Lentil.
                    Oh con. Not concerned at all.

You are so obvious. Trump’s and the gops worst day yet.

Of course today and it’s double down on thenobsession with me ....talking dismissively of an issue in a brown skinned country is just doubling down for you

It’s quite the opposite isn’t it? Still not a word about home invasions so if was you, there’s an IP record ....

But as I’ve told you ...don’t worry ....you are less than a gnat to me . You’ve known that.

So you will just get the back of my hand on this (what was that called? Can’t remeber .)

Now maybe we should discuss how Obama BROKE the Republican Party .....it’s an ongoing process but you see where we are going ....

Comment

Enjoy the Lentil.
                      White male privelege on display there

Comment

Avenatti: "We are confident that after applying Supreme Court precedent from the Clinton matter, the Court will order the depositions and the trial to proceed. We expect to be placing the president and his fixer under oath in the coming months.”
                        Please keep coming here Cons because there is a quarter century of comeuppance waiting

Perfect

You guys must live Avanetti. Chewing trump up and spitting him out without breaking a sweat

Trump must feel beta so it should be entertaining

Comment

White male privelege on display there
                          What part? The idea that you can have your way with wives and daughters as long as you ask the man first?

Or, that you can boast about them having the best sex of their lives once the bed down with with the creeper?

Comment

Oh con. Not concerned at all.

You are so obvious. Trump’s and the gops worst day yet.

Of course today and it’s double down on thenobsession with me ....talking dismissively of an issue in a brown skinned country is just doubling down for you

It’s quite the opposite isn’t it? Still not a word about home invasions so if was you, there’s an IP record ....

But as I’ve told you ...don’t worry ....you are less than a gnat to me . You’ve known that.

So you will just get the back of my hand on this (what was that called? Can’t remeber .)

Now maybe we should discuss how Obama BROKE the Republican Party .....it’s an ongoing process but you see where we are going ....
                            Oooh...we're going to go with the brown term now. It's your culture, not your skin color, Aarav, that's offensive to the rest of the civilized world.

Enjoy the Lentil.

Comment

Catch cons ....

Donald Trump Jr sobbed after his wife busted his plan to impregnate ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ mistress: report

Martin Cizmar

4 hours ago

Donald Trump Jr. and Aubrey O'Day/Screenshots

Donald Trump Jr. planned to leave his wife Vanessa, the mother of his five children, to start a second family with mistress Aubrey O’Day, Us Weekly reports.

Trump Jr. met the reality star and C-list reality TV contestant in 2011 when she appeared on Celebrity Apprentice with once-popular entertainers like Arsenio Hal and Debbie Gibson.

And like his father, the eldest Trump son apparently did not use condoms during his extra-marital dalliances.

“Don told Aubrey he wanted to have a baby with her,” the insider says. “They were trying for one.”

The relationship ended in March 2012 when Vanessa found email exchanges between her husband and O’Day and called the woman to confront her with her kids on the phone.

“He’d call Aubrey and leave long voicemails telling her he still loved her over and over,” a source tells Us Weekly. “He’d cry and say he was nervous his wife would take the kids away.”

As with other low-level celebrities involved in affairs with the Trumps, O’Day is now apparently ready to speak out. Watch the video below to see a clip from a new music video in which she not-so-subtlety calls out her former lover and his soon-to-be-ex.
                              I know. THIS is fine but lose your mind over some imagined insult from a lib in an anonymous board

This is what con men are ok with ...like this don jr stuff....

Bore-us ....he’s single ....would your daughter date don JR?

Comment

Oooh...we're going to go with the brown term now. It's your culture, not your skin color, Aarav, that's offensive to the rest of the civilized world.

Enjoy the Lentil.
                                You never condemn the very real example of sexual escapades by trump and don JR posted above

What they would do with yours would be considered a sacrament for a GOP cuck!

There’s another term I learned here when I saw it thrown at libs!!!

Been an education Cons !

😂 😂 😂

It’s over for trump and goo triumphant reign

Suck it!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X