Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So all one posts about Obama Michelle Jayz Beyoncé.....you didn't read a tinge of racism there at all did you?
    I will correct my statement with the intent: "My posts did not, and will never, show a hint of racism in it".

I was speaking on my behalf, and replying to this: "Race has EVERYTHING to do with the nutters' posts on this board."

That is 100% false. Race has NOTHING to do with my (you call everyone not agreeing with you a 'nutter') posts on this board.

Comment

What you haven't done is attached McVeigh to the WIDE organized group of white nationalist haters that were networked and organized ......stop treating him like a one-off (he wasn't) so that you can consider the same approaches there that are being advocated for use against people's that don't look as much like whitey as mcveigh did.

While we are at it you can tell us why NRA didn't defend the law abiding open carry black people at protests.
      So, let me get this straight. Comment said "why don't we consider the KKK" domestic terrorists? I agreed any domestically based organization that terrorizes should be. McVeigh is pointed out, asking why we don't consider him a terrorist? I take 9 seconds to go to Wiki and point to where is IS considered a terrorist.

Again, I will state...ANY organization that is domestically based that terrorizes should be considered domestic terrorists...no matter their race.

While we're at it, I have very little interest in defending the NRA. I'm not a member of their organization, I don't own a gun, and since they do not speak on my behalf I don't speak on their behalf.

Comment

What's ironic about this is nobody has actually said "yes" or "no" to my #BLM inquiry. You only deflected and made it about race.....

Comment

Now you are bringing religious differences in here. Any other groups you want to try to interject into the conversation?
          That is the problem with you nutters - you walk around like the differences between the way white Christians are treated and minorities and other religions are treated as if it doesn't matter. Of course it doesn't matter because you haven't walked in their shoes. The number 1 problem in this country is a lack of empathic understanding of other peoples realities and experiences.

Cujo

Comment

What's ironic about this is nobody has actually said "yes" or "no" to my #BLM inquiry. You only deflected and made it about race.....
            NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Typical Cujo. Injecting race where race had nothing to do with the OP's post. Swinging at windmills again.
              Thought you didn't post in these threads, lol.

Comment

That is the problem with you nutters - you walk around like the differences between the way white Christians are treated and minorities and other religions are treated as if it doesn't matter. Of course it doesn't matter because you haven't walked in their shoes. The number 1 problem in this country is a lack of empathic understanding of other peoples realities and experiences.

Cujo
                Is it possible to disagree without insulting? Didn't you just state the following:

"What we need right now is for cooler heads to prevail on both sides. Everybody stand down and take a deep breath."

What part of your above comment shows a cooler head, standing down, or a deep breath?

You haven't answered the question: If Muslims committing acts of terror in the name of their religion are considered "terrorists", and if we press for 'white' folks who commit acts of terror "terrorists", why is the #BLM movement not?

I am asking a serious question. Why...NOT?

Comment

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Why not?

Comment

Is it possible to disagree without insulting? Didn't you just state the following:

"What we need right now is for cooler heads to prevail on both sides. Everybody stand down and take a deep breath."

What part of your above comment shows a cooler head, standing down, or a deep breath?

You haven't answered the question: If Muslims committing acts of terror in the name of their religion are considered "terrorists", and if we press for 'white' folks who commit acts of terror "terrorists", why is the #BLM movement not?

Because BLM isn't killing anybody, idiot!!!

Comment

Because BLM isn't killing anybody, idiot!!!
                      They aren't? Wasn't it during a #BLM protest just a few days ago when 5 people were killed? Isn't that killer now considered a martyr?

A definition of a terrorist is: a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims. And, the definition of terrorism is: the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

Seems to fit to me. Doesn't say anything about killing? But, I'll refrain from calling you an idiot in my reply.

Comment

They aren't? Wasn't it during a #BLM protest just a few days ago when 5 people were killed? Isn't that killer now considered a martyr?

A definition of a terrorist is: a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims. And, the definition of terrorism is: the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

Seems to fit to me. Doesn't say anything about killing? But, I'll refrain from calling you an idiot in my reply.
                        That guy was a US Army vet who had no association with BLM. You might have heard that BLM was protesting peacefully at the time of the shooting. Notice that we aren't calling the police who murdered people at traffic stops terrorists?

Comment

Not to mention that BLM and those supportive of BLM have very clearly denounced the Dallas killings.

Comment

If that is your standard then everybody in Dallas watching JFK in his motorcade was part of the assassination plot.

Comment

That guy was a US Army vet who had no association with BLM. You might have heard that BLM was protesting peacefully at the time of the shooting. Notice that we aren't calling the police who murdered people at traffic stops terrorists?
                              Oh so he was a hero up until the time when he wasn't a hero. Thank you for your service!!!!

Comment

I dunno - maybe the part about empathy.....................

Cujo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X