Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hearing in a past life Scaramucci sold high-end Italian suites out of the garment district. He also loves Chicken Parmesan

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Pressure really getting to the NUTTER

Bore - us, any news about the Scaramucci / Priebus war?

THERE are your leakers ....your own boys ....I'm sure their civil war will be great for trump
      I'm hearing peanuts aren't even nuts.

Side note: I LOVE Nutter Butters!

Comment

Which is kind of ironic, since I'm generally a chocolate guy. Don't get me wrong, I mean I like a peanut-butter on a plain bagel some mornings, but usually lean on the chocolate for the sugar fix.

Nutter Butters, though....hmmmmm...Maybe your onto something Tee Hee? I AM a NUTTER!

Who knew?

Comment

MeAnwhile , head of Boy Scouts just apparently apologized for allowing trump to break longstanding tradition and insert politics into scouting ....

Comment Bore-us? Or more depraved sounding utterings? You having a breakdown ? Or is that Putin moving your fingers?

We have the total failure of the conservative movement before us today in all it's depraved "glory "

Comment

I'm hearing in a past life Scaramucci sold high-end Italian suites out of the garment district. He also loves Chicken Parmesan
            Quick Poll:

Chicken parm over linguine or angel hair?

I prefer angel hair typically, but it seems sacrilegious to not have it over linguine. Maybe I'll dial up Scaramucci and see if he can leak me some details.

Comment

By the looks of Lizzy's screen grab, her phone is low on juice. Probably needs to wait for the govt check to arrive to pay the electricity bill. Poor Lizzy!

Comment

I'm hearing that the Boy Scouts motto ("Be Prepared") was an after-thought.

Original motto "Just Wing It" was met with disaster when a whole troop was stuck on a cliff and needed to be rescued.

Comment

MeAnwhile , head of Boy Scouts just apparently apologized for allowing trump to break longstanding tradition and insert politics into scouting ....

Comment Bore-us? Or more depraved sounding utterings? You having a breakdown ? Or is that Putin moving your fingers?

We have the total failure of the conservative movement before us today in all it's depraved "glory "
                  Boy Scouts? Wowza......Talk about desperation! Figured you would be anti-scouts due to their policy about Gays?

Do you have all of your badges? Lizzy the Boy Scout!. BWahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

By the looks of Lizzy's screen grab, her phone is low on juice. Probably needs to wait for the govt check to arrive to pay the electricity bill. Poor Lizzy!
                    Wrong guess about who.
                    Forgot to crop the screen grab. Here's a better pic for you. Enjoy!

https://preview.ibb.co/geM3n5/IMG_5458.jpg

Comment

I'm hearing the company behind an infamous anti-Trump dossier also worked "on behalf of the Russian government" to fight U.S. sanctions that had enraged Moscow's elite.

Comment

https://preview.ibb.co/byyAZk/IMG_5460.png

Comment

I'm hearing that the use of "screenshot" was changed to "screengrab" at the behest of Hillary.

Comment

https://image.ibb.co/bV9juk/IMG_5459.png

Comment

https://preview.ibb.co/ic3Yn5/IMG_5461.jpg

Comment

I'm hearing that people who come from traumatic backgrounds always look for ill intent when they see a close family. I'm also hearing that when something happens to them, they think it happens to everyone else.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X