Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

What one would be considered a quality win?

Just be glad the other stiff clubs best kids bolted early to ECNL for their final college push or losses to the bottom dwellers would have continued.

Cedar Stars in a total freefall and might not win another game
    Baltimore-Never good
    CS-Never Good
    Your obsession with this is quite sad.

Comment

My guess then is Warrington 06 or PSC 06.
      hehehe

Comment

Getting cut from this team?? LOL . Just need to be able to kick a ball to stay on this team.
        This team isn't much different than a local YMCA team. Same style of play.

Comment

This team isn't much different than a local YMCA team. Same style of play.
          Tell us how you would know and your credentials.

Comment

Tell us how you would know and your credentials.
            lol we all know who it is...

Comment

lol we all know who it is...
              Let me guess JK!!

Comment

What one would be considered a quality win?

Just be glad the other stiff clubs best kids bolted early to ECNL for their final college push or losses to the bottom dwellers would have continued.

Cedar Stars in a total freefall and might not win another game
                Baltimore-Never good
                CS-Never Good
                Comparing to Cedar Stars is downright embarrassing, not something to strive for.

Comment

Comparing to Cedar Stars is downright embarrassing, not something to strive for.
                  Agreed. The compare should be FCV or PA Classics not CSA.

Comment

She can’t kick remember. I’m sure she’s tearing up Warrington rec league.
                    Good thing my kid is good at shooting, passing and striking a ball. You are right though she can't kick a can at all.

But don't worry it will work out fine for your kid as every team needs someone that is the example of how not to play with composure. Just kick it Susie could be a club bumper sticker fund raiser.

Comment

Good thing my kid is good at shooting, passing and striking a ball. You are right though she can't kick a can at all.

But don't worry it will work out fine for your kid as every team needs someone that is the example of how not to play with composure. Just kick it Susie could be a club bumper sticker fund raiser.
                      Stay classy Kim.

Comment

What team is she playing for now?

Comment

What team is she playing for now?
                          Yeah. I’m curious what team this great sounding player that the Ukies cut is now playing for. Please do tell.

Comment

Yeah. I’m curious what team this great sounding player that the Ukies cut is now playing for. Please do tell.
                            PA Rush

Comment

PA Rush
                              I will do you a favor and not be a dick and start a PA Rush 06 thread and crap all over the players, coach and parents like you do here. Good luck to you and her next season.

Comment

I will do you a favor and not be a dick and start a PA Rush 06 thread and crap all over the players, coach and parents like you do here. Good luck to you and her next season.
                                Don't forget people impersonate others on this TS board - they make stuff up to make it appear you can ID a poster.

For the record, Ukies also turned my D away. No hard feelings and we wish the Ukies 06 girls and their families all the best. We understand the roster spots are limited and coaches choose the best fit for their team.

As for my D, she has her own story to tell. She continues to work hard, attend training, and fosters her love of the game. She knows she's a great player, a Ukies rejection has not changed her outlook one bit. We are patient and will try again next year. Maybe she wasn't ready when tryouts happened or maybe the new coach will see what she can do on the field. Either way, we are incredibly happy for the girls that made the GA team. Well done. Go make the most of this incredible opportunity.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X