Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Don't forget people impersonate others on this TS board - they make stuff up to make it appear you can ID a poster.

For the record, Ukies also turned my D away. No hard feelings and we wish the Ukies 06 girls and their families all the best. We understand the roster spots are limited and coaches choose the best fit for their team.

As for my D, she has her own story to tell. She continues to work hard, attend training, and fosters her love of the game. She knows she's a great player, a Ukies rejection has not changed her outlook one bit. We are patient and will try again next year. Maybe she wasn't ready when tryouts happened or maybe the new coach will see what she can do on the field. Either way, we are incredibly happy for the girls that made the GA team. Well done. Go make the most of this incredible opportunity.
    good luck to your daughter - great outlook - a shame she wasn't selected also a shame the new coach wasn't at tryouts and the old coach let the girls pick who was offered a spot - old coach didn't really look at or put effort into tryouts

Comment

good luck to your daughter - great outlook - a shame she wasn't selected also a shame the new coach wasn't at tryouts and the old coach let the girls pick who was offered a spot - old coach didn't really look at or put effort into tryouts
      I can't stress enough how happy we are for the kids that got offers. Best of luck to them. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Old coach let the girls decide who makes the team? Whatever happened to the use of independent evaluators?

Comment

Old coach let the girls decide who makes the team? Whatever happened to the use of independent evaluators?
          It’s not true. May be the stupidest comment in this thread.

Comment

Who ever would let the players decide? Come on now!

Comment

Independent evaluators a thing of the past all about who you know and who you …::

Comment

Independent evaluators a thing of the past all about who you know and who you …::
                I’m amazed at the amount of idiots on this thread. Good lord.

Comment

Ukies is all politics always has been always will

Comment

I’m amazed at the amount of idiots on this thread. Good lord.
                    guess it didn’t work out for your daughter then..need more practice?

Comment

Lot of butt hurt in this thread.

Comment

Yeah ok Bucks dad.

Comment

what club isn't political

Comment

While I agree "politics" are encountered at every club, the Ukies are head and shoulders above all others. And it starts at the top with the director of soccer, coaching NPSL team, and has both kids on the team. It's good to be be king.

Comment

While I agree "politics" are encountered at every club, the Ukies are head and shoulders above all others. And it starts at the top with the director of soccer, coaching NPSL team, and has both kids on the team. It's good to be be king.
                              You mean the undefeated NPSL team. It’s good to be at the top of the standings.

Comment

While we are making nonsensical complaints about the Ukies. They have way too many beers on tap.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X