Nah. I sleep like a baby every night.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Nah. I sleep like a baby every night.
      And back to Maryland JN and his juice go

Comment

And back to Maryland JN and his juice go
        Better than the last two DOCs who never did squat. JN in his first week did more.

Comment

Better than the last two DOCs who never did squat. JN in his first week did more.
          Truth - JN told more lies and made false promises in first week than DOC ever did

Comment

Truth - JN told more lies and made false promises in first week than DOC ever did
            Such as?

Comment

Such as?
              Promised my D a full ride at Maryland. Said my wife is coach consider it a done deal. Just sign up for Ukies, sit on the bench, make sure to come (pay) to all Ukie camps, come (pay) for all Maryland ID clinics, and you're in. She's playing at Del Val now.

Comment

Promised my D a full ride at Maryland. Said my wife is coach consider it a done deal. Just sign up for Ukies, sit on the bench, make sure to come (pay) to all Ukie camps, come (pay) for all Maryland ID clinics, and you're in. She's playing at Del Val now.
                You paid for an ID Clinic. What an idiot.

Comment

You paid for an ID Clinic. What an idiot.
                  your the idiot - most of clinics have to be paid for read the BCAA rules

Comment

a kid on Maryland vs a kid on Del Val, are not the same caliber of players. there is no way that would've happened lol

Comment

a kid on Maryland vs a kid on Del Val, are not the same caliber of players. there is no way that would've happened lol
                      I would like to think we all know that. Just more JN bashing without any substance.

Comment

The bench players all play roughly the same minutes so where is the difference?

Comment

The bench players all play roughly the same minutes so where is the difference?
                          only difference is the Ukies favorites not used to bench sitting - going to be a rude awakening for them

Comment

only difference is the Ukies favorites not used to bench sitting - going to be a rude awakening for them
                            Just training for college. I would suggest a cushion

Comment

Just training for college. I would suggest a cushion
                              Yes training for bellying up to the bar

Comment

Yes training for bellying up to the bar
                                Freshman 20 adds the cushion automatically.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X