X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Again sorry your daughter got cut.
    Why feel sorry since she is definitely better off.

Comment

Why feel sorry since she is definitely better off.
      Glad to hear. Silver lining. Where is she playing?

Comment

Glad to hear. Silver lining. Where is she playing?
        Anywhere but Ukies is better so just pick one.

Comment

Anywhere but Ukies is better so just pick one.
          My guess then is Warrington 06 or PSC 06.

Comment

Does it matter. The only thing that matter is if the kids are having fun. I’m assuming anyone who signed up for next year is having fun. My daughter is despite all these terrible posts on TS. She actually laughs at them.
            An expensive way to have fun, glad she is reading this thread a great way to get an education and it doesn't cost money so the money you save on her reading this you can use for useless trips to get crushed in games

Comment

An expensive way to have fun, glad she is reading this thread a great way to get an education and it doesn't cost money so the money you save on her reading this you can use for useless trips to get crushed in games
              I’m sorry your daughter got cut and can’t attend these trips. I know EDP tournaments are running their course and quite dull. Good luck with your new team.

Comment

why do you care so much - if your daughter isn't on the team how people spend their money - she got cut move on!

Comment

I’m sorry your daughter got cut and can’t attend these trips. I know EDP tournaments are running their course and quite dull. Good luck with your new team.
                  How does a team with a record such as this even have cuts? An outsider would have to imagine the overall talent isn't very good if the ones who made it don't make any difference over the girls that were cut.

According to you they are better but how if they perform so poorly in games?

Comment

How does a team with a record such as this even have cuts? An outsider would have to imagine the overall talent isn't very good if the ones who made it don't make any difference over the girls that were cut.

According to you they are better but how if they perform so poorly in games?
                    Won last 3 of 4 league games. Read up. Half these posts are from parents whose kid got cut.

Comment

Won last 3 of 4 league games. Read up. Half these posts are from parents whose kid got cut.
                      Getting cut from this team?? LOL . Just need to be able to kick a ball to stay on this team.

Comment

Getting cut from this team?? LOL . Just need to be able to kick a ball to stay on this team.
                        I’m sorry then your daughter couldn’t kick a ball and got cut.

Comment

What one would be considered a quality win?

Just be glad the other stiff clubs best kids bolted early to ECNL for their final college push or losses to the bottom dwellers would have continued.

Cedar Stars in a total freefall and might not win another game
                          Baltimore-Never good
                          CS-Never Good

Comment

I’m sorry then your daughter couldn’t kick a ball and got cut.
                            I would be worried if my daughter made this team. Getting cut is a blessing.

Comment

I would be worried if my daughter made this team. Getting cut is a blessing.
                              She can’t kick remember. I’m sure she’s tearing up Warrington rec league.

Comment

What one would be considered a quality win?

Just be glad the other stiff clubs best kids bolted early to ECNL for their final college push or losses to the bottom dwellers would have continued.

Cedar Stars in a total freefall and might not win another game
                                Baltimore-Never good
                                CS-Never Good
                                So they beat teams they were supposed to. Got it. I’m ok with that. I have seen them play TSJ even, minus the first 5 mins. They will be ok. You really don’t need to concern yourself with the team anymore.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X