Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Charlie Baker could lead a little too. Seriously. We have a pretty serious cluster here in MA unlike governors in other states facing same he is lying low.
    Shutting down the St Patrick's day parade is probably a good call.

Comment

It’s better.

He got word of his exposure while on AF1 heading back to DC with Trump so he got up and went and sat alone on the plane in “self quarantine “

Question I hope one of the cons can answer for us though - why does the party that believes whistleblowers should be identified by name keep the name of CPAC Patient 0 hidden ?
      There are 4-5 others also self quarantining but one douche from TX refuses to.

As for patient zero legally they get medical privacy if they want. If so health officials need to track people down. I saw a story about a NY case where the family immediately started contacting people. Being responsible will help slow it down. If I thought I'd been seriously exposed I would stay home. I would feel terrible if I got someone at risk sick

Comment

So perhaps YOU AND A BERNIE Adviser are Michelle hating racists? Is that we you have an erection over?

Market just had worst day since 2008 financial collapse on same day our domestic oil industry has been out on ropes by biggest oil price drop since gulf war

But you are kindling trouble over Michelle Obama

So typical for a 🥜 job like you. Carry on I guess
        No, as mentioned, I admire Michelle Obama. I think you should contain your ire for Bernie's Senior Advisors. My question for you would be how deep into his organization do these feelings run? We already know he thinks a woman can't be president.

Serious issues if you aren't a white man from that cult.

Comment

Shutting down the St Patrick's day parade is probably a good call.
          IRELAND cancelled all of their parades

Comment

No, as mentioned, I admire Michelle Obama. I think you should contain your ire for Bernie's Senior Advisors. My question for you would be how deep into his organization do these feelings run? We already know he thinks a woman can't be president.

Serious issues if you aren't a white man from that cult.
            There is a long history of hatred for Michelle Obama right here on this board by a right wing 🥜 job. It approaches 99 % that it’s YOU so AFTER you look up what’s been poster here (you do know how to use “search” function?) so do that BEFORE you troll ....

But if you can’t I note that trumps RCP average is -8.6 this AM. Big tumble from -4.6 last week isn’t it?

Comment

There is a long history of hatred for Michelle Obama right here on this board by a right wing 🥜 job. It approaches 99 % that it’s YOU so AFTER you look up what’s been poster here (you do know how to use “search” function?) so do that BEFORE you troll ....

But if you can’t I note that trumps RCP average is -8.6 this AM. Big tumble from -4.6 last week isn’t it?
              Again, I think your ire is misguided. I've never uttered a single derogatory word toward her.

What is most telling how you continue to deflect away from the commentary from Bernie's camp. We've seen how you view women, children, blacks, you name it who don't agree with you. It's understandable, I guess. The old white guy is threatened so you lash out.

It's a new world, Tee Hee. Better to embrace it and drop the hate. It really doesn't do you any good.

Comment

Bore-is no longer cares about Trump’s overall approval rating. He’s now shifted his focus to Trump’s approval rating on the economy. Of course that’s about to go into the crapper. Wonder what he’ll focus on next? Lol

Comment

Again, I think your ire is misguided. I've never uttered a single derogatory word toward her.
                  😂😂😂😂😂 Bore-is you are lying through your teeth there. I mean even another poster just recognized you as our little Bore-is, anonymous troll @ TS

But if you can PROVE your claim do because obviously no one believes a word you say ! Just like dodder Trump!

What is most telling how you continue to deflect away from the commentary from Bernie's camp. We've seen how you view women, children, blacks, you name it who don't agree with you. It's understandable, I guess. The old white guy is threatened so you lash out.
                  Trolls keep trolling. Very weakly since the public is noticing that the irresponsible GOP leaders are in QUARANTINE !

New COS has 14 day quarantine!

It's a new world, Tee Hee. Better to embrace it and drop the hate. It really doesn't do you any good.
                  No hate -4.6 ——-> -8.6 =

😂😂😂😂😂😂
                  🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                  🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

Good luck !

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks a

Bore-is no longer cares about Trump’s overall approval rating. He’s now shifted his focus to Trump’s approval rating on the economy. Of course that’s about to go into the crapper. Wonder what he’ll focus on next? Lol
                    its really no problem dude....my broker got the order in late so I got a better price on the shares.....My ROI will kick ass...God Bless TRUMP. My family will make money on all this!!!

Comment

He can run and he certainly does but he can’t hide. The public sees the cancellations , they see what’s happening in Italy, they see many treating this soberly and then every now and then a Bore-is or a Trish Regan starts ranting that coronavirus is a dem plot.

Winning hearts and minds. There were 25 readers when I came in this morning. Readership has gone up while Bore-is content has weakened.

There’s a trend Bore-is !

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂 Bore-is you are lying through your teeth there. I mean even another poster just recognized you as our little Bore-is, anonymous troll @ TS

But if you can PROVE your claim do because obviously no one believes a word you say ! Just like dodder Trump!

Trolls keep trolling. Very weakly since the public is noticing that the irresponsible GOP leaders are in QUARANTINE !

New COS has 14 day quarantine!

No hate -4.6 ——-> -8.6 =

😂😂😂😂😂😂
                        🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                        🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

Good luck !
                        Aahh...the ole' "You need to prove the impossible" deflection.

We get it, Tee Hee. You are supporting a racist women-hater. Your posts have often had a bit of a tinge to it, as often when a quote is presented from someone's real life experiences with racism or misogyny, you disregard them completely. Like, their opinions don't matter.

It makes you uncomfortable supporting a candidate who tells women they can't be president; who's Senior Advisers openly mock a former President's wife; who know how little regard you have for the existing President's wife; you openly thirst for our wives and daughters.

Me? I'll continue to support Michelle and admire her for her class and how she carried herself before, during, and after their Presidency. I may not always agree with her political positions, but I will always respect them and your attempts to deflect that are more telling about you than me.

Comment

After begging for test kits for over a week (after 15 patients had already died), the Kirkland WA nursing home finally got some this weekend. They showed 31 other patients and 70 workers infected. Some patients went from first symptoms to dead in just hours. Stories like that freak out public health officials, doctors and nurses.

Comment

its really no problem dude....my broker got the order in late so I got a better price on the shares.....My ROI will kick ass...God Bless TRUMP. My family will make money on all this!!!
                            ^^^^^ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Many of you soccer families have investments. You know how to interpret ^^^. As another poster pointed out, only Bore-is is trading as they did back in the 1950’s.

He’s “old school” like that 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Aahh...the ole' "You need to prove the impossible" deflection.

We get it, Tee Hee. You are supporting a racist women-hater. Your posts have often had a bit of a tinge to it, as often when a quote is presented from someone's real life experiences with racism or misogyny, you disregard them completely. Like, their opinions don't matter.

It makes you uncomfortable supporting a candidate who tells women they can't be president; who's Senior Advisers openly mock a former President's wife; who know how little regard you have for the existing President's wife; you openly thirst for our wives and daughters.

Me? I'll continue to support Michelle and admire her for her class and how she carried herself before, during, and after their Presidency. I may not always agree with her political positions, but I will always respect them and your attempts to deflect that are more telling about you than me.
                              You are comfortable supporting a candidate who has exacerbated a National Emergency by turning a pandemic into a political football

Accordingly , I am not taking your troll bait today . We have more important things to discuss. The dozens of readers aren’t here for your
                              Same old same old. That’s been on the menu as long as you’ve been around

No. They are here for the grown up discussion of coronavirus and other things

So WE will talk about those BIG things and you can continue to try to troll about some
                              Adviser yo Bernie Sanders

Comment

You are comfortable supporting a candidate who has exacerbated a National Emergency by turning a pandemic into a political football

Accordingly , I am not taking your troll bait today . We have more important things to discuss. The dozens of readers aren’t here for your
                                Same old same old. That’s been on the menu as long as you’ve been around

No. They are here for the grown up discussion of coronavirus and other things

So WE will talk about those BIG things and you can continue to try to troll about some
                                Adviser yo Bernie Sanders
                                Again, with the deflection. What Tee Hee and da Gang's behavior shows is that everything they rail about, they are guilty of themselves. Even if I don't follow your set "agenda" on what YOU feel is important to talk about.

Point proven.

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X