Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The right doesn't march all that often like our fascist counterparts the dems. Most dem marchers are kids or unemployed rent a mob types. Marches don't mean schitt.

And yes MILLIONS
    I think the founding fathers respect the lib chops here far more than the right

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Been telling you for years libs are the patriots

Comment

More word salad. Makes a statement, proven wrong, posts lots of words meaning nothing and adds pictures for good measure.

Groundhog day....
      How many were at the gazebo?

Real show of strength there spudgut .

But you aren’t from MA.

I am.

Legit question. Why you hanging here, Russian troll.

FFS. Why did I dub you BORE-US ( sic Boris )?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You’ve been revealed now. Go away. We don’t care what Russian troll scum have to say on our local board

😂😂😂😂😂😂🥜🥜🥜😂😂😂😂😂😂😈😈😈😈😈😂🥜🥜🥜

Comment

More word salad. Makes a statement, proven wrong, posts lots of words meaning nothing and adds pictures for good measure.

Groundhog day....

"A security expert said the President's increased cell phone use is making his calls more vulnerable to eavesdropping from foreign governments."

Unsecured so LOCK HIM UP right Cons? You aren’t HYPOCRITES are you.

Months ago I told you Cons each day would get harder. Backs starting to bend yet? We aren’t even half-way there ....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m patient

Comment

It must be exhausting deflecting so much all day, huh?

Comment

^^^^^

Words of racist Bore-us.

������������������

Isn’t it interesting that all you have is the same racist post you put up almost ten years ago

Conservatives ....just nothing new under the sun.
            I was quoting what a Black person that I work with told me yesterday .
            He is no fan of Obama either. His opinion is that Obama " did it all for Gays and Women, and left the Brothers behind "

Comment

It must be exhausting deflecting so much all day, huh?
              It’s not deflecting to ask someone who was so concerned about national security that you though a sec state should be locked up because a handful of possibly secret emails slipped through a private server with no ill intent but falls silent when a president who is possibly a Russian asset uses his unsecured personal cell phone to intentionally circumvent his own chief of stuff .

Ok.

How’s the food these days at Vlad’s troll farm? Where you posting from these days . Bulgaria ?
              Macedonia ?

Comment

He is no fan of Obama either. His opinion is that Obama " did it all for Gays and Women, and left the Brothers behind "
                I didn’t know there were many blacks in Russia . Vlads troll farm right?

Dumb dumb slipped and said “not MA resident “

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not what you used to say Bore-us.

Lay-off the day vodka if ya want to keep yer stories straight

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

What at the policy level did he mention? Or is this just you

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Vicariously ?

Three things be specific

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now watch the dumb troll choke on his own puke

Comment

I didn’t know there were many blacks in Russia . Vlads troll farm right?

Dumb dumb slipped and said “not MA resident “

������������

Not what you used to say Bore-us.

Lay-off the day vodka if ya want to keep yer stories straight

��������������������
                    He lives in the " hood" want to meet him some day ? He'll give you an education.

Comment

He lives in the " hood" want to meet him some day ? He'll give you an education.
                      But not in MA....his own admission ....

So thousands of miles away that day I was at the gym

Tee hee
                      Bwa ha ha
                      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Here you go cons -

“
U.S. District Judge John D. Bates called the decision to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program “virtually unexplained” and therefore “unlawful.” However, the judge stayed his ruling for 90 days to allow the Trump administration to provide a more solid reason for ending the program.
“

So much winning cons. Had enough yet? Are you tired of winning yet?

Comment

Here you go cons -

“
U.S. District Judge John D. Bates called the decision to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program “virtually unexplained” and therefore “unlawful.” However, the judge stayed his ruling for 90 days to allow the Trump administration to provide a more solid reason for ending the program.
“

So much winning cons. Had enough yet? Are you tired of winning yet?
                          Sounds like the judge just asked for a little more info before rendering his decision. Happens all the time.

Comment

It’s not deflecting to ask someone who was so concerned about national security that you though a sec state should be locked up because a handful of possibly secret emails slipped through a private server with no ill intent but falls silent when a president who is possibly a Russian asset uses his unsecured personal cell phone to intentionally circumvent his own chief of stuff .

Ok.

How’s the food these days at Vlad’s troll farm? Where you posting from these days . Bulgaria ?
                            Macedonia ?
                            “Handful of possibly secret emails”???
                            How would anybody know what was in or how many emails there were?
                            People that are not trying to hide something don’t take hammers to servers that could provide information to inspectors.

Try to imagine the firestorm that would have followed if the FBI raided Cohens offiice and found all of his files had been destroyed.

Comment

Th epitome of smug liberal arrogance.

Bwahahahaha!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...with-cops.html

Comment

Sounds like the judge just asked for a little more info before rendering his decision. Happens all the time.
                                Of course he gave them time to clean up their puke but “unlawful” seems to be onnthe judge’s mind does it not?

You know what quotes signify , little baby dumb dumb con?

Tee hee
                                Bwa ha ha
                                😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Another unlawful exec order

OVERREACH

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Having fun Russian troll bore-us?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X