X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

full of crap? PDA Blue and CSA Lacey can’t compete Premier 1 they would get destroyed and I’ve seen results that’s why I said they are Premier 2 LEVEL genius. I’m not worrying about others it’s just the truth and also you’re the one full of crap.
    They will both be Premier I U11 in the fall, playing on-year with the rest of the 2013s. Playing 2012 this spring will have better prepared them for Premier I come August. Those that played futures all spring will no longer be winning 8-0 when they arrive….which should be welcome news.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Without “their 4 players”? They aren’t their players, they are 2011 players, and that’s not changing anytime soon. So yeah I think it’s a pointless exercise and nothing to brag about.
    Those 4 players are born 2012 that requested to play a year up with the 2011’s. So what’s your point? You probably don’t even know these players and you’re assuming about it. I’m not gonna argue over 10 year olds most of the things I said are just facts.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

You are full of crap, all these teams will have an advantage against any team who didn’t do the same.
    CSA Lacey didn’t win a game and PDA blue won a ton in the opposite divisions last year. This spring exact opposite. This is for experience at 9v9. Get a grip and don’t worry about other people while your kid is out there winning 9-0 against garbage teams bc the competition left
    full of crap? PDA Blue and CSA Lacey can’t compete Premier 1 they would get destroyed and I’ve seen results that’s why I said they are Premier 2 LEVEL genius. I’m not worrying about others it’s just the truth and also your the one full of crap.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

If FA play Matchfit without their 4 players then Fa is winning but if FA play Matchfit with the 4 players they are losing. It’s the truth no “hypothetical” predictions. Today these NJ teams aren’t doing as expected, MF 2013’s shouldve won Lehigh, Real should’ve beat/tied Delco, FA losing 6-0 to Keystone is kind of surprising but Keystone are a good team. FA losing to Albertson #1 in NY for 2012’s is reasonable. Also keep in mind some of these teams probably brought guest players that’s why maybe some of these scores are surprising.
    Without “their 4 players”? They aren’t their players, they are 2011 players, and that’s not changing anytime soon. So yeah I think it’s a pointless exercise and nothing to brag about.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

”Success” playing a year up is actually competing against the older kids which means sometimes winning and only losing by 1-2 goals. The point of playing a year up is useless if you’re not at least top 3 in the state in that age group. Like I said teams such as CSA Lacey, Real, and Cheshire are doing pretty good playing a year up. CSA Lacey won 5 and tied 2, Real won 6 and lost 1 by only 1 goal, and Cheshire won 1 game and tied 3. MF, CSA Lacey, and PDA at this age group are Premier 2 level if they play a year up.
    You are full of crap, all these teams will have an advantage against any team who didn’t do the same.
    CSA Lacey didn’t win a game and PDA blue won a ton in the opposite divisions last year. This spring exact opposite. This is for experience at 9v9. Get a grip and don’t worry about other people while your kid is out there winning 9-0 against garbage teams bc the competition left

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    MFA are actually playing good teams down in Delco and look at their results. The FA teams are never their real team either way because they bring guest players to every tournament that they play. The coach knows they can’t compete so why play top flight in big tournaments?
    MFA are playing good teams that should’ve been 2 wins, if im not wrong Lehigh brought guest players.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Just wait until they go 9v9. MFA can’t have only1-2 strong players playing 9v9 and get away with it at 7v7. Not that they are doing well this weekend.

MFA are actually playing good teams down in Delco and look at their results. The FA teams are never their real team either way because they bring guest players to every tournament that they play. The coach knows they can’t compete so why play top flight in big tournaments?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am assuming this is their 13 team

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Define “…been successful”? What does success look like when playing a year up?
    ”Success” playing a year up is actually competing against the older kids which means sometimes winning and only losing by 1-2 goals. The point of playing a year up is useless if your not at least top 3 in the state in that age group. Like I said teams such as CSA Lacey, Real, and Cheshire are doing pretty good playing a year up. CSA Lacey won 5 and tied 2, Real won 6 and lost 1 by only 1 goal, and Cheshire won 1 game and tied 3. MF, CSA Lacey, and PDA at this age group are Premier 2 level if they play a year up.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I think I know where you’re going with this…so I will bite. A 2013 team playing up a year in top 2012 flights - yet hardly winning any games - is better served (more “successful” and ready for fall 2023) than a 2013 team who stays put and wins every game by 5+ goals. Is that your point?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

There are “should haves” like I said. Playing a year up hasnt been successful for everyone look at teams such as PDA, Crush, Boca, SJEB, and Torpedoes. Was successful for CSA Lacey, Cheshire, and Real. If they played up they would play Premier 2 Red but the thing is MF 2012’s B team plays Premier 2 so that’s probably why. I don’t really understand the point of playing a year up in leagues and tournaments just play your own age unless your team is really good and could compete against the older teams. EDP should’ve just made a 9v9 2013G League with all the good teams.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Very reasonable deductive analysis I concur with your submission.
    I cant tell if your being sarcastic or not.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

If FA play Matchfit without their 4 players then Fa is winning but if FA play Matchfit with the 4 players they are losing. It’s the truth no “hypothetical” predictions. Today these NJ teams aren’t doing as expected, MF 2013’s shouldve won Lehigh, Real should’ve beat/tied Delco, FA losing 6-0 to Keystone is kind of surprising but Keystone are a good team. FA losing to Albertson #1 in NY for 2012’s is reasonable. Also keep in mind some of these teams probably brought guest players that’s why maybe some of these scores are surprising.

Very reasonable deductive analysis I concur with your submission.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

There are no “should haves”; you perform or are outperformed. MF 2013 chose to spend their spring season beating up on futures teams in 7v7 rather than playing up against stronger 2012 competition.
    There are “should haves” like I said. Playing a year up hasnt been successful for everyone look at teams such as PDA, Crush, Boca, SJEB, and Torpedoes. Was successful for CSA Lacey, Cheshire, and Real. If they played up they would play Premier 2 Red but the thing is MF 2012’s B team plays Premier 2 so that’s probably why. I don’t really understand the point of playing a year up in leagues and tournaments just play your own age unless your team is really good and could compete against the older teams. EDP should’ve just made a 9v9 2013G League with all the good teams.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X