X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

My point? That you can’t claim best 2012 team in NJ including players not on the team. I do know the situation. They’ve played up and gotten special treatment for years. It never goes well when a club tries to revoke this and put players back on age. Two of them have no business playing with 12s anyhow, developmentally it would be detrimental for all involved. So ok, maybe if including 4 guest players, it would be competitive against FA or these PA teams. But in reality the actual team is not better. Good, yes. But didn’t make finals of the second bracket this weekend. So just take a deep breath. Isn’t it annoying for you anyhow when the ringers get called in and the rest of the team sits a lot more, and gets far less touches in the game? Is winning worth it, when it hurts the development of the rest of the regular team members?
    Yes, matchfit’s special treatment and lack of “team” philosophy has unfortunately taken its toll. I would expect some major movement if things don’t get straightened out next year. Patience is wearing thin amongst many families. Some have already left.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Those 4 players are born 2012 that requested to play a year up with the 2011’s. So what’s your point? You probably don’t even know these players and you’re assuming about it. I’m not gonna argue over 10 year olds most of the things I said are just facts.
    My point? That you can’t claim best 2012 team in NJ including players not on the team. I do know the situation. They’ve played up and gotten special treatment for years. It never goes well when a club tries to revoke this and put players back on age. Two of them have no business playing with 12s anyhow, developmentally it would be detrimental for all involved. So ok, maybe if including 4 guest players, it would be competitive against FA or these PA teams. But in reality the actual team is not better. Good, yes. But didn’t make finals of the second bracket this weekend. So just take a deep breath. Isn’t it annoying for you anyhow when the ringers get called in and the rest of the team sits a lot more, and gets far less touches in the game? Is winning worth it, when it hurts the development of the rest of the regular team members?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Typical MF clowns. Get beat up this weekend and beat a weak FA team.. still pumping their chests
    just a troll lol.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Typical MF clowns. Get beat up this weekend and beat a weak FA team.. still pumping their chests

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    MFA always has an excuse when they lose. Sorry Dan
    Truth vs Excuse

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Deserved?
    it is deserved, the only fair loss is the one against SYC in Jeff Cup.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    So Fa has guest players at the tournament this weekend ?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    MFA always has an excuse when they lose. Sorry Dan

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

MFA 2013’s deserved those 2 wins yesterday. FA losing all their games is realistic and their girls age group for is 2012’s.
    Deserved?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Some NJ teams are losing unexpected games because some players had other plans for Memorial Day weekend.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    2013 MFA and FA both were beat up by PA teams this weekend. Even with all of FA’s guest players they couldn’t hang. Why does this team continue to be top flighted? If I’m a parent, I’m pissed with the guest players and still losing games. It shows FA only cares about winning and not developing the players
    MFA 2013’s deserved those 2 wins yesterday. FA losing all their games is realistic and their girls age group for is 2012’s.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    FA usually gets guest players. How about teams playing a year up in the 3rd or 4th division at Delco with no competition when they can’t beat teams their own age?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    2013s and 2012s both carried guest players ?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    2013 MFA and FA both were beat up by PA teams this weekend. Even with all of FA’s guest players they couldn’t hang. Why does this team continue to be top flighted? If I’m a parent, I’m pissed with the guest players and still losing games. It shows FA only cares about winning and not developing the players

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

They will both be Premier I U11 in the fall, playing on-year with the rest of the 2013s. Playing 2012 this spring will have better prepared them for Premier I come August. Those that played futures all spring will no longer be winning 8-0 when they arrive….which should be welcome news.
    Some teams like Matchfit that won all the games in futures will most likely be Premier 1. FA are Premier 2 level but their coach is most likely going to request for Premier 1.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X