X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

A monstrous difference. Big drop off from even the 1st bracket to 2nd.
    Big drop off within the 1st bracket too if you look at those score lines.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Like theres a difference at this age group lol
    A monstrous difference. Big drop off from even the 1st bracket to 2nd.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Your crazy the best girls from csa left and went to mf shore
    Not best dads a clown

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We are the Shore. Best team. Fall can’t come soon enough.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

We still have Supercopa to win!!! Not over yet
    Wait I thought you were an sta parent? Lololololll.
    **pats self on back again**

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The season is over so everyone is going to **** talk everyone. You people are crazy!!!!! Enjoy your summer!!!
    We still have Supercopa to win!!! Not over yet

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The season is over so everyone is going to **** talk everyone. You people are crazy!!!!! Enjoy your summer!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Crazy??? Who from Lacey CSA went to MFS??? You’re crazy for thinking the best players went to MFS, your daughter of course. Not even close to being the best players. Who the goalkeeper? They left because she was losing the starting spot and put on the second team. The fwd. who didn’t make first team either? CSA beats MFS not even a little bit close. Tell Tetro to set it up??? He won’t, why because he knows they will get shell shocked by CSA. Crazy, lay off the cool aid. You’re not crazy your nutz for even thinking a little bit that game would be close. MFS will play EDP flight 50 and lose. They’re not even a little bit good.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I complimented the team for their efforts in the second game vs. us. Wasn’t looking for a gang bang of negativity on any of these teams. I was impressed with a team in one game that played very well. Our girls were not beat up vs. the CSA team. The CSA team just out played us today. Yesterday was a different day. We finished they didn’t. When it matter they finished we didn’t. Defensively they close us out. Congrats to them.
    Oh, hi again Lacey parent (of a defender I take it)! Anonymous self congratulation is quite fun, I get it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Yes team looked better today and pulled it out when it mattered. But the win was legitimately more a case of STA playing horrid than Lacey being being spectacular. They got beat up pretty bad leading up to the final. Lost to 4-1 to the same sta team, last place in the bracket with a negative GD. But 1 good game out of 3 is promising I guess?
    I complimented the team for their efforts in the second game vs. us. Wasn’t looking for a gang bang of negativity on any of these teams. I was impressed with a team in one game that played very well. Our girls were not beat up vs. the CSA team. The CSA team just out played us today. Yesterday was a different day. We finished they didn’t. When it matter they finished we didn’t. Defensively they close us out. Congrats to them.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hats off to the 2013 CSA team. They knocked off our 2012 STA team in good fashion today. I was very impressed with their speed of play and they way they play against a team older. Very strong 2013 team. Congratulations on the Championship today.
    Yes team looked better today and pulled it out when it mattered. But the win was legitimately more a case of STA playing horrid than Lacey being being spectacular. They got beat up pretty bad leading up to the final. Lost to 4-1 to the same sta team, last place in the bracket with a negative GD. But 1 good game out of 3 is promising I guess?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    MFS 2013s are not good. Winning bottom flight a year up means very little. They’d lose to CSA 2013s by 8.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    MFS 2013s are not good. Winning bottom flight a year up means very little. They’d lose to CSA 2013s by 8.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Supercopa next!!!
    PAMA and DKSC are competition and wouldve been worse if SoCal participated

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Like theres a difference at this age group lol
    no difference? MFS 2013G played the bottom bracket against town teams that play MOSA, NCSA, and EDP Premier 6. CSA Lacey played EDP Premier 1 and 2 trams and played possibly MOSA League Premier Champs Point Pleasant. Not just this tournaments brackets but go lucky at the Jeff Cup, MFS 2013’s played 2nd bracket for 2013 Girls Age Group and made it only to the semi-finals while CSA Lacey played won 2012 Juniors bracket (2013 Teams that are playing 9v9 for their leagues) which is a better bracket than the 2013G Championship bracket. There are differences at any age group including the young ones. MFS 2013’s lost twice to a town team in their own age group in their league season.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X