Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh keep crying �� ��

You are so weak. Racist b a s t a r d

����������������������������
    "All too rarely do I hear people asking just what it is that we've done to make so many children's hearts so hard, or what collectively we might do to right their moral compass - what values we must live by.”

Comment

Oh keep crying �� ��

“The emotions between the races could never be pure; even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart.”

Comment

Oh keep crying �� ��

“You’re not going to college to get educated. You’re going there to get trained. They’ll train you to want what you don’t need. They’ll train you to manipulate words so they don’t mean anything anymore. They’ll train you to forget what it is that you already know. They’ll train you so good, you’ll start believing what they tell you about equal opportunity and the American way and all that shix. They’ll give you a corner office and invite you to fancy dinners, and tell you you’re a credit to your race. Until you want to actually start running things, and then they’ll yank on your chain and let you know that you may be a well-trained, well-paid nigxxx, but you’re a nigxxx just the same.”

Comment

Oh keep crying �� ��

“I had begun to see a new map of the world, one that was frightening in its simplicity, suffocating in its implications. We were always playing on the white man's court, Ray had told me, by the white man's rules. If the principal, or the coach, or a teacher, or Kurt, wanted to spit in your face, he could, because he had power and you didn't. If he decided not to, if he treated you like a man or came to your defense, it was because he knew that the words you spoke, the clothes you wore, the books you read, your ambitions and desires, were already his. Whatever he decided to do, it was his decision to make, not yours, and because of that fundamental power he held over you, because it preceded and would outlast his individual motives and inclinations, any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning.”

Comment

“In my daughters I see her every day, her joy, her capacity for wonder. I won’t try to describe how deeply I mourn her passing still. I know that she was the kindest, most generous spirit I have ever known, and that what is best in me I owe to her.”

"Beyonce could not be a better role model for my girls," Mr. Obama remarked

Who the f*ck do you think I am?
            You ain't married to no average bitch boy
            You can watch my fat ass twist boy
            As I bounce to the next dick boy
            And keep your money, I've got my own
            Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
            Bad motherf*cker, God complex
            Motivate your ass call me Malcom X
            Yo operator, or innovator
            F*ck you hater, you can't recreate her no
            You'll never recreate her no, hero

We just got to let it be
            Let it be, let it be, let it be baby
            You just got to let it be
            Let it be, let it be, let it be

Comment

"All too rarely do I hear people asking just what it is that we've done to make so many children's hearts so hard, or what collectively we might do to right their moral compass - what values we must live by.”
              I pronounce you FULLY triggered .

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Full circle with the Racist cons.

Comment

“The emotions between the races could never be pure; even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart.”
                Triggered much ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

“You’re not going to college to get educated. You’re going there to get trained. They’ll train you to want what you don’t need. They’ll train you to manipulate words so they don’t mean anything anymore. They’ll train you to forget what it is that you already know. They’ll train you so good, you’ll start believing what they tell you about equal opportunity and the American way and all that shix. They’ll give you a corner office and invite you to fancy dinners, and tell you you’re a credit to your race. Until you want to actually start running things, and then they’ll yank on your chain and let you know that you may be a well-trained, well-paid nigxxx, but you’re a nigxxx just the same.”
                  You are easily triggered into revealing your racist self .

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

“I had begun to see a new map of the world, one that was frightening in its simplicity, suffocating in its implications. We were always playing on the white man's court, Ray had told me, by the white man's rules. If the principal, or the coach, or a teacher, or Kurt, wanted to spit in your face, he could, because he had power and you didn't. If he decided not to, if he treated you like a man or came to your defense, it was because he knew that the words you spoke, the clothes you wore, the books you read, your ambitions and desires, were already his. Whatever he decided to do, it was his decision to make, not yours, and because of that fundamental power he held over you, because it preceded and would outlast his individual motives and inclinations, any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning.”
                    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dump fiddles and Bore-us needs a trigger warning .

Comment

“In my daughters I see her every day, her joy, her capacity for wonder. I won’t try to describe how deeply I mourn her passing still. I know that she was the kindest, most generous spirit I have ever known, and that what is best in me I owe to her.”

"Beyonce could not be a better role model for my girls," Mr. Obama remarked

Who the f*ck do you think I am?
                      You ain't married to no average bitch boy
                      You can watch my fat ass twist boy
                      As I bounce to the next dick boy
                      And keep your money, I've got my own
                      Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
                      Bad motherf*cker, God complex
                      Motivate your ass call me Malcom X
                      Yo operator, or innovator
                      F*ck you hater, you can't recreate her no
                      You'll never recreate her no, hero

We just got to let it be
                      Let it be, let it be, let it be baby
                      You just got to let it be
                      Let it be, let it be, let it be

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

JACKPOT. A Beyoncé post . Bore-us the SNOWFLAKE has been fully TRIGGERED now so ...it’s time ....

"I did try and f--- her. She was married."
                      "I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."
                      "I've gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her," Trump says."You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait."
                      "And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
                      "Grab them by the p---y. You can do anything."
                      Beyoncé is an entertainer but Bore - us thought ^^^^^ was fit to be PRESIDENT .
                      Not someone talked about positively by the First Lady . POTUS.

There’s your man Bore-us but DO take to the fainting couch over Beyoncé ‘s lyrics .

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

I pronounce you FULLY triggered .

��������������������������

Full circle with the Racist cons.

“How could America send men into space and still keep its black citizens in bondage?”

Comment

“How could America send men into space and still keep its black citizens in bondage?”
                          😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bore-us I won’t be wasting anymore time beyond the laughs when you HELPLESSLY flail at the old scabs .

It’s over. Your big Trumpism moment is long over.

Back under the bridge with you Hater !

It’s over all
                          Except for the fat lady singing

Comment

You are just mad because he isn’t the DISGRACE that your boy Trump is.

How many times did I tell you that he was just superior to anything you have? That he would BREAK the GOP.

Yup. Obama and Holder.

Comment

OMG.

Washed up former VP candidate announces retirement when his party holds all branches of govt?

^^^ That’s a tell

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

������������������������������

Bore-us I won’t be wasting anymore time beyond the laughs when you HELPLESSLY flail at the old scabs .

It’s over. Your big Trumpism moment is long over.

Back under the bridge with you Hater !

It’s over all
                                Except for the fat lady singing
                                US first lady, Michelle Obama, injected some much-needed humour into US politics with the help of TV host James Corden.

Obama rocked out to Stevie Wonder’s Signed, Sealed, Delivered as well as Beyonce’s girl-power anthem Single Ladies for a special episode of Corden’s sketch Carpool Karaoke. “We just dropped the mic, we were making honey in the beehive, we were making honey to put in our lemonade,” Obama joked from the passenger seat of Corden’s car.

Up in the club, just broke up
                                I'm doing my own little thing
                                You decided to dip and now you wanna trip
                                'Cause another brother noticed me
                                I'm up on him, he up on me
                                Don't pay him any attention
                                'Cause I cried my tears for three good years
                                You can't be mad at me

'Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it
                                If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it
                                Don't be mad once you see that he want it
                                If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X