Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Justice has been served? You are talking about 9 year-old girls. 9 year-old girls! If people could realize that this all impacts those kids maybe there wouldn't be such an issue in youth soccer and sports. But, as long as you got your justice...
    Greg, is that you? Hope you are well.

Comment

Justice has been served? You are talking about 9 year-old girls. 9 year-old girls! If people could realize that this all impacts those kids maybe there wouldn't be such an issue in youth soccer and sports. But, as long as you got your justice...
      How does this impact the kids? Kids are resilient, and will move on whoever the next coach is. Just like in school when they receive a different teacher every year. Unfortunately its the parents who are impacted. Now their little Mia's will be objectively evaluated, without the the safety of being a member of the inner circle of mistrust.

Comment

The 2013 & 2014 girls teams will be fine under new leadership. They have a solid core of players. Parents would be crazy to move them to another club of a lower caliber. Where would they go, FC Bucks, Rush, Buckingham? Come on...

Comment

the *********gery is strong with EA lol
          the douchbaggery is strong with EA lol...i guess it didn't like it spelled correctly hah

Comment

the douchbaggery is strong with EA lol...i guess it didn't like it spelled correctly hah
            Total Douchbaggery Experience

Comment

Total Douchbaggery Experience
              TDX! I smell a rebranding!

Comment

As they commonly state on the FC Bucks boards "Karma is a bitch" I know the Ukies have their flaws, and are inconsistent with their application of philosophy (parent coach vs non- parent, etc), but this is the right decision.

Comment

As they commonly state on the FC Bucks boards "Karma is a bitch" I know the Ukies have their flaws, and are inconsistent with their application of philosophy (parent coach vs non- parent, etc), but this is the right decision.
                  I agree. The parents and players will feel burned at the onset, but long term this will be a good move going forward. Better to cut the cord now then continue for year and years. The 2010 boys are a prime example of a promising group that has unfortunately stalled.

Comment

I agree. The parents and players will feel burned at the onset, but long term this will be a good move going forward. Better to cut the cord now then continue for year and years. The 2010 boys are a prime example of a promising group that has unfortunately stalled.
                    So too late for 2006’s. Oh well guess a lot of water money and broken promises

Comment

EA was the coach of the 06 team during their formative years. Perhaps a correlation to their lack of success.

Comment

Sadly it’s amazing how much time money and effort is spent for a youth sport with a lot of empty promises

Comment

Sadly it’s amazing how much time money and effort is spent for a youth sport with a lot of empty promises
                          I don't understand this. What were the ECNL 06s promised?

Comment

I don't understand this. What were the ECNL 06s promised?
                            My bad - what were the GA 06 girls promised?

Comment

another D1 commit for the Ukies per social media...2 so far

Comment

another D1 commit for the Ukies per social media...2 so far
                                And honestly who cares if they don't get another. It isn't about the number of D1 commits a team gets. We all know that some D3 programs are better than many D1 programs, so it's not the everything. And, then you have the kids choices about where they want to play and why they want to play there - after all, academics is more important than playing soccer.

This is true for all players at all clubs, regardless of which league they play in.

Enough is enough - the number of D1 commits does not directly equal quality of a team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X