Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Real was EDP a few months ago so not counting them. So 2 GA and 2 EDP teams in top flight and GA is somehow better. Maybe it's just not good in this area?
    Real is GA. Your logic is stupid.

Comment

Well said and 100% true. What other legitimate club has daddy coaches???? Name one bet you can’t
      How bout Real??? Daddy coach and a great club focusing on development not just cashing checks.

Comment

Real is GA. Your logic is stupid.
        So they were EDP on June 30 and GA on July 1.

How many EDP games has 06 Real played in the last 12 months and how many GA games have they played in the last 12 months?

I didn't think this site could get any dumber but somehow you managed to log on and post that.

Bravo.

Comment

Well said and 100% true. What other legitimate club has daddy coaches???? Name one bet you can’t
          PDA now stfu

Comment

How bout Real??? Daddy coach and a great club focusing on development not just cashing checks.
            They do a phenomenal job. Lucky to have Real in GA, should probably be in ECNL. May need to spend a couple seasons in GA and then go where they belong.

Comment

For sure. But that Daddy coach didn’t only prioritize their own kid over everyone and the good of the team. He’s the exception.

Comment

How many EDP games has 06 Real played in the last 12 months and how many GA games have they played in the last 12 months?

I didn't think this site could get any dumber but somehow you managed to log on and post that.

Bravo.
                I’m not the idiot who can’t read. On the Jeff Cup site it says Real Jersey GA. Somehow you’re fixated on the past. The rest of us operate in the now and future.

Comment

Bravo.
                  So you admit they are GA now. Perfect. Debate settled. Your short yellow bus is waiting outside. Time to go to school.

Comment

For sure. But that Daddy coach didn’t only prioritize their own kid over everyone and the good of the team. He’s the exception.
                    So for the people that always say daddy coach no good 100% of time they should change their mind right??

Comment

I’m not the idiot who can’t read. On the Jeff Cup site it says Real Jersey GA. Somehow you’re fixated on the past. The rest of us operate in the now and future.
                      Gotcaha. So what you are saying is Ukies stink now and will continue that into the future.

Comment

So you admit they are GA now. Perfect. Debate settled. Your short yellow bus is waiting outside. Time to go to school.
                        I admit you can't admit you are assigning level of play based on a few letters of the alphabet and not actual team performance.

I am guessing you most likely voted for Fetterman with that level of intelligence in the tank.

Comment

I admit you can't admit you are assigning level of play based on a few letters of the alphabet and not actual team performance.

I am guessing you most likely voted for Fetterman with that level of intelligence in the tank.
                          Trump lover I see. That explains a lot. Go inject yourself with some bleach and save us all from your bigley idiotic posts.

Comment

Gotcaha. So what you are saying is Ukies stink now and will continue that into the future.
                            You have gone full retard here.

Comment

Trump lover I see. That explains a lot. Go inject yourself with some bleach and save us all from your bigley idiotic posts.
                              Ah a denier in the house. Got get your clot shot and don't drive yourself, would hate something to happen to an innocent if the big one happens while your driving.

And I don't recommend using bleach other than for whites but I do recommend using hydroxychloroquine if you get the covid bad. Just follow the actual science.

Comment

You have gone full retard here.
                                What flight is the 06 team in for Jeff Cup?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X