Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

There’s no need to scrimmage. It’s an absolutely ridiculous statement. I’m sorry your kid didn’t make the GA team.
    Who would want to join this group!

Comment

Correct, cuz their website says so…..
      Lolol, their not even the top league in PA let alone the nation.

Comment

There’s no need to scrimmage. It’s an absolutely ridiculous statement. I’m sorry your kid didn’t make the GA team.
        right no need to scrimmage because of the embarrassment factor when black hangs with GA in a game

Comment

In the current GA national standings for Female U16 - National U16 -- this team is ranked #71 out of 80 teams. If that is horrendous i don't know what is!!

Comment

right no need to scrimmage because of the embarrassment factor when black hangs with GA in a game
            Wow. You are taking your kid not making the GA team really hard. Meet me at the bar and I will bring a box of tissues and buy you a beer.

Comment

In the current GA national standings for Female U16 - National U16 -- this team is ranked #71 out of 80 teams. If that is horrendous i don't know what is!!
              ...and yes this is very bad.

Comment

Good detective work. I got a special badge for you.

Comment

#71 out of 80. Say it ain't so. LOL. That's ICSL level now

Comment

#71 out of 80. Say it ain't so. LOL. That's ICSL level now
                    Old and tiring burn.

Comment

You’ve got a lot to say, but no legs to stand on. The team isn’t very good, therefore outside talented players aren’t coming in, and this whole thread would keep any sane parent away as well. Ukies can’t wait for this team to graduate out

Comment

You’ve got a lot to say, but no legs to stand on. The team isn’t very good, therefore outside talented players aren’t coming in, and this whole thread would keep any sane parent away as well. Ukies can’t wait for this team to graduate out
                        Agreed. The parents sound like a nightmare on here. This thread will keep most away. #71 out of 80 will keep people away too. That's really bad

Comment

Wow. You are taking your kid not making the GA team really hard. Meet me at the bar and I will bring a box of tissues and buy you a beer.
                          Being 71 out of 80 means lots of team better than them sorry to burst your GA bubble

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4332446]

Why do you care so much? Just to troll? Get your kicks out of it? I mean Delco and FCB have teams with less wins. It is what it is. At least this team has shown some signs of life lately.

Comment

Being 71 out of 80 means lots of team better than them sorry to burst your GA bubble
                              No bubble burst. Won last two games. Happy for team. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Comment

71 out of 80 means you are not playing soccer. or a really bad form of it maybe

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X