Ukrainian Black 2006 - Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the chances of Ukies getting into ECNL? Would be nice to get the recognition they deserve and give the girls a better chance at exposure too.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      What are the chances of Ukies getting into ECNL? Would be nice to get the recognition they deserve and give the girls a better chance at exposure too.
      Not interested

Comment

Why do they deserve the 'recognition of getting in to ECNL'? You know they have to apply and there's a lot more than just a club getting 'recognitiion' right? Or are you just stupid?

Comment

Why do they deserve the 'recognition of getting in to ECNL'? You know they have to apply and there's a lot more than just a club getting 'recognitiion' right? Or are you just stupid?
          thought GA is the best platform for girls to get recruited? besides JN burned a lot of bridges it will never happen

Comment

thought GA is the best platform for girls to get recruited? besides JN burned a lot of bridges it will never happen
            JN is gone. And for the better. Keep up

Comment

truest statement on this board - Ukies will not get ECNL!!!

Comment

Lolol…GA = EDP 2.0

Comment

slim to none

Comment

if you want ECNL so much go tryout for an ECNL club - you knew Ukies wasn't ECNL

Comment

This team is a train wreck !!!!!!
                      Run from this team! Train wreck is right

Comment

Run from this team! Train wreck is right
                        can you tell me why. I was planning on having my daughter try out

Comment

Don’t believe anything in this thread. If your daughter is interested, then reach out to the coach to see about coming to a practice. Practice a couple of times and talk to the coaches and parents about team, club and coach.

Comment

Don’t believe anything in this thread. If your daughter is interested, then reach out to the coach to see about coming to a practice. Practice a couple of times and talk to the coaches and parents about team, club and coach.
                            Excellent advice. This team is fine. Plenty of talent, just didn’t mesh with previous coach. If your kid wants a step up a level from USYS or isn’t happy at their ECNL team, then it’s worth a look. Great facilities and parents and players are happy so far with new coaches.

Comment

Lolol…GA = EDP 2.0
                              That’s a bit of an insult to the EDP Div 1 teams that would beat most GA clubs with ease.

Comment

don't waste your and your daughter's time or money

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X