X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

6 -0, 2 - 0 what's the difference - still can't score or win
    I see your doubling down on being a douche bag. Your kids must be so proud.

Comment

I see your doubling down on being a douche bag. Your kids must be so proud.
      Funny = and I see your doubling down on being a douche bag = to your being an ***hole

Comment

Funny = and I see your doubling down on being a douche bag = to your being an ***hole
        I’m ok with being an ******* to someone whose being a douche bag about a kid’s soccer team. Grow up and move on.

Comment

I’m ok with being an ******* to someone whose being a douche bag about a kid’s soccer team. Grow up and move on.
          Always tell my kids the easiest way to quiet someone is prove them wrong. Has that crossed your mind at all?

They keep enforcing the notion they are not a high level squad.

Comment

Always tell my kids the easiest way to quiet someone is prove them wrong. Has that crossed your mind at all?

The thing is I never did say that. Don’t think anyone really is, yet you are very proud and happy to say how bad they are. I always tell my kids, “if you can’t say anything nice, then don’t say anything at all”. How about we call a truce and both move on. There’s really no value in continuing this debate.

Comment

It isn't 'they' enforcing the notion. It's someone not on the team pretending to be on team doing that

Comment

It isn't 'they' enforcing the notion. It's someone not on the team pretending to be on team doing that
                I think the game results speak for themselves eh.

Comment

I think the game results speak for themselves eh.
                  Truth

Comment

Why does anyone not on this team care about how good or bad they do - seriously someone is obsessed with this team and it’s not normal - not at all.

Comment

Why does anyone not on this team care about how good or bad they do - seriously someone is obsessed with this team and it’s not normal - not at all.
                      I totally agree. Weird for sure.

Comment

Instead of picking on a girl’s team because of their record, coach or league, maybe we can focus on positives and keep things in perspective with all that is going on in Ukraine.

With that in mind. Good article on USSoccer:

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/202...ble-ukrainians

Comment

One of the truest statements on here very strange that anyone not associated with this team would post about them

Comment

Seems obvious that they are part of the team but should really think about moving on. Why be miserable when there are so many other options.

Comment

Seems obvious that they are part of the team but should really think about moving on. Why be miserable when there are so many other options.
                              It doesn't seem obvious at all.They don't post any details, only about the results, and you can get those by looking them up. It appears to be someone who is no longer involved in the team

Comment

It doesn't seem obvious at all.They don't post any details, only about the results, and you can get those by looking them up. It appears to be someone who is no longer involved in the team
                                This would be weird. Very similar to those who post the 06 team is doing well as that is the opposite of someone who watches the games/are involved.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X