Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Time will prove you wrong, things are different now, no one’s leaving. Sorry for the anxiety this will cause you
    Oh how cute! Your naïve optimism is refreshing. You’re funny.

how many times do u have to hear ‘things will be better’, ‘this year will be different’ before u get a clue?

No anxiety here - it’s a 100% fact that it will happen. Unless, by some miracle, they actually try to find the anti-JN and that person can help.

Comment

truth - whole organization is a joke - JN sold the organization a bill of goods with GA
      Agree. They bought his nonsense hook, line and sinker. JN made a mockery of the entire organization. It’s their fault for giving him so much power. And not listening to parents who tried to report his obnoxious, bullying behavior.

Comment

Those younger age groups lose every time they play a team with a pulse.

Winning games in GA doesn't move the needle.
        Ukies 2010s have beaten every ECNL club they've played. Stop your nonsense.

Comment

Didn’t they lose to PF (pre ecrl) team in Oct? I mean, they are doing well being in second tier EDP, and I know you are desperate to make Ukies look better than they are, but there’s no need to out right lie.

Comment

I was referring to the 2007 & 2009 teams that were mentioned, but please please share what ECNL teams the 2010s have beaten.

Comment

Time will prove you wrong, things are different now, no one’s leaving. Sorry for the anxiety this will cause you
              How exactly are things different same leadership at the top
              that allowed the JN fiasco

Comment

I was referring to the 2007 & 2009 teams that were mentioned, but please please share what ECNL teams the 2010s have beaten.
                At different points since 2020-2021 started PF, Bucks, Delco

Comment

I see a loss to PF this past fall. Is that incorrect?

Comment

I see a loss to PF this past fall. Is that incorrect?
                    Where do you see this?

Comment

That's not ECNL if you're talking about U10 and U11 results.. Nice try.

Comment

That's not ECNL if you're talking about U10 and U11 results.. Nice try.
                        Those are ECNL clubs, are they not?. We all know ECNL doesn't start until U13, but clubs are either ECNL, GA, or USYS. PF, Bucks, Delco are ECNL clubs. Ukies 2010 beat them all. Not really disputable. That is a fact.

Comment

Those are ECNL clubs, are they not?. We all know ECNL doesn't start until U13, but clubs are either ECNL, GA, or USYS. PF, Bucks, Delco are ECNL clubs. Ukies 2010 beat them all. Not really disputable. That is a fact.
                          U10 black lost to PF 4-2 in October. At that age, isn’t black still the top team? So that’s a loss to an ECNL club. And that’s just the first I tried to verify, since your ‘beat them all’ didn’t sound right.

Comment

U10 black lost to PF 4-2 in October. At that age, isn’t black still the top team? So that’s a loss to an ECNL club. And that’s just the first I tried to verify, since your ‘beat them all’ didn’t sound right.
                            will you both take this off the 06 topic as it isn't about the 06 team

Comment

Top team is Pre-GA. Second team is Black. So to clarify. The second team lost to PF 4-2. Not the top team.

Comment

Top team is Pre-GA. Second team is Black. So to clarify. The second team lost to PF 4-2. Not the top team.
                                Hmmm… not so sure about that. You can spout off that you won every game ever - I’m gonna need some proof to back up your claims (ie - when? Score?). I don’t believe u.

but the poster above is correct - will take this to appropriate thread as it doesn’t belong here.

ive proven my point anyway!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X