Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Hmmm… not so sure about that. You can spout off that you won every game ever - I’m gonna need some proof to back up your claims (ie - when? Score?). I don’t believe u.

but the poster above is correct - will take this to appropriate thread as it doesn’t belong here.

ive proven my point anyway!
    If your point is that you are on the outside looking in, just another misguided Ukie hater, then yes!

to help you moving forward- Ukie GA (or preGA) for the 2010’s are First team, Ukie Black is Second team. 2010 preGA team has been playing up 11v11 in 09 divisions and tournaments all Summer and Fall…last time they played PF was a 4-1 win in cup final (and it wasn’t that close)

Comment

If your point is that you are on the outside looking in, just another misguided Ukie hater, then yes!

to help you moving forward- Ukie GA (or preGA) for the 2010’s are First team, Ukie Black is Second team. 2010 preGA team has been playing up 11v11 in 09 divisions and tournaments all Summer and Fall…last time they played PF was a 4-1 win in cup final (and it wasn’t that close)
      Don't let the facts get in the way of that person's completely false narrative.

Comment

Our 06 team fell apart. Now its all over here for people to read. We didn't add talent and now most are leaving. What did we expect.

Comment

Our 06 team fell apart. Now its all over here for people to read. We didn't add talent and now most are leaving. What did we expect.
          Don't leave. Things will get better.

Comment

Don't leave. Things will get better.
            Not with current club leadership - giving all the power to JN was a huge mistake on their part

Comment

This is incorrect. You are obviously not part of the team. Do not use 'our' and 'we' again when referring to this team as you are not part of it

Comment

This is incorrect. You are obviously not part of the team. Do not use 'our' and 'we' again when referring to this team as you are not part of it
                so they were always this bad??

Comment

Lol - any decent players on this team will leave anyway. They will move on to an ECNL club where they can play real soccer. No one care about a pre-GA record.

Ukies always lose players as they get older. It’s a fact. So enjoy your stats now! Talk to us in 2-3 years, after Ukies lose all their talent hahahahaha

Comment

So what happened to all the "talent" that this team had - or did they follow JN blindly??

Comment

So what happened to all the "talent" that this team had - or did they follow JN blindly??
                      what??? You make no sense. Follow him where?

Comment

They moved to other clubs or quit the sport.

Comment

They all relocated to MD to play fir JN and his next club.

Comment

Lol - any decent players on this team will leave anyway. They will move on to an ECNL club where they can play real soccer. No one care about a pre-GA record.

Ukies always lose players as they get older. It’s a fact. So enjoy your stats now! Talk to us in 2-3 years, after Ukies lose all their talent hahahahaha

Good discussion topic. I’m bored so my two cents. Your point is likely correct for the older age groups, 06 and above, who lost girls to ECNL teams prior to GA. But what did that really get them. None of those teams at Delco or FCB are really killing it. I can see some girls leaving for PF, but that is a long drive for most and likely not an option for many.

So let’s look back two years ago with the Ukies joining GA and before girls had to decide to play on an ECNL team. Such as the 07-09 teams. I.e. they had a choice to tryout for a GAL or ECNL for the first year eligible. The 07s and 09s are doing really well and the 07s added some key players and are much better record wise than last year. They haven’t lost since the spring. So it would appear those two teams retained their players. The 08s team’s die was cast when the coach left and most the team left with him. But that has happened at other clubs, such as Delco 05s.

Which brings us to the future. All the pre-GA teams are doing comparatively well with PF, which I think is the current local measuring stick. Next year Ukies will have four turf fields that they own and don’t share with any other clubs or sports. So from a facilities standpoint they are going to be one of the best in the region. Now Ukies haven’t figured everything out and still have some growing pains going from a parent coached organization to licensed coaches. But all the HS age groups currently have college coaches as head coaches, which Delco does not.

Bottomline no club is perfect. There are age groups that struggle to win and coaches who aren’t good coaches. But I think the Ukies are making positive strides and are better off since joining the GA.

I know some won’t agree. I hope the disenchanted will move on. Would be nice to talk and discuss positives of organizations, coaches, teams and players for once.

Happy New Year.

Comment

Good discussion topic. I’m bored so my two cents. Your point is likely correct for the older age groups, 06 and above, who lost girls to ECNL teams prior to GA. But what did that really get them. None of those teams at Delco or FCB are really killing it. I can see some girls leaving for PF, but that is a long drive for most and likely not an option for many.

So let’s look back two years ago with the Ukies joining GA and before girls had to decide to play on an ECNL team. Such as the 07-09 teams. I.e. they had a choice to tryout for a GAL or ECNL for the first year eligible. The 07s and 09s are doing really well and the 07s added some key players and are much better record wise than last year. They haven’t lost since the spring. So it would appear those two teams retained their players. The 08s team’s die was cast when the coach left and most the team left with him. But that has happened at other clubs, such as Delco 05s.

Which brings us to the future. All the pre-GA teams are doing comparatively well with PF, which I think is the current local measuring stick. Next year Ukies will have four turf fields that they own and don’t share with any other clubs or sports. So from a facilities standpoint they are going to be one of the best in the region. Now Ukies haven’t figured everything out and still have some growing pains going from a parent coached organization to licensed coaches. But all the HS age groups currently have college coaches as head coaches, which Delco does not.

Bottomline no club is perfect. There are age groups that struggle to win and coaches who aren’t good coaches. But I think the Ukies are making positive strides and are better off since joining the GA.

I know some won’t agree. I hope the disenchanted will move on. Would be nice to talk and discuss positives of organizations, coaches, teams and players for once.

Happy New Year.
                              4 turf fields, you need to be better informed my friend, that plan has changed, maybe the higher ups in the club didn’t share that with everyone, because their new plan may go over like a lead balloon.

having college coaches as club coaches, was and continues to be proven a bad formula. Yes do parents love to say the ( fill in the school) coach coaches my daughter. But at the end of the day your team will always be the college coaches second priority. How many college coaches does PF have on staff? If any they are coaching lower level teams or are assistants.

Comment

4 turf fields, you need to be better informed my friend, that plan has changed, maybe the higher ups in the club didn’t share that with everyone, because their new plan may go over like a lead balloon.

having college coaches as club coaches, was and continues to be proven a bad formula. Yes do parents love to say the ( fill in the school) coach coaches my daughter. But at the end of the day your team will always be the college coaches second priority. How many college coaches does PF have on staff? If any they are coaching lower level teams or are assistants.
                                College coaches in general do not make good developmental coaches. The college game is very different and the players come in with much greater skill sets already developed. Look at your large academies around the world, very few move from the youth ranks to first teams

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X