Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has it ever occurred to you that the individuals posting feel like the dad coach and an absentee head coach are the ones sabotaging the team, and it is the individuals who post who want to see changes and improvements made, but unfortunately have no other recourse than to post here anonymously
    Go look at their thread at Bucks. Someone is posting directly to Dan Manella.

Comment

Or they are toolbags. Anyone yelling into a bag; like an anonymous post, needs to grow a pair.

Btw - what are you doing? Are you taking courses to get licensed? Are you getting up to speed on your soccer acumen? I've been a coach and it is very easy to throw darts when you have no arm strength. And I coached my kid too (also would bench my kid if I had to), but not everyone can do it. It's a thankless job sometimes when you have ungrateful people.

Luckily most appreciated what I was doing for their kid. You can't make a kid magically athletic when they just aren't. You cant fine tune things, but once they max out...they just do. And no amount of coaching is going to fix it.

Parents need to accept ceilings and not push their kids to the point where the kids either become a cancer on the team (like the parents), or the kid that starts to get frustrated and quit the game they love because their parents are douche bags.

I have seen it happen many times. This is where you are headed pal. Get off the internet and go into the backyard with your kid and hit a ball with her; stand in the net and let her learn to shoot around you. Go to an NWSL game with her. Let her learn it and love it. Let her have fun! If you take that away, you will take away other things she loves too.

She is only young a short time. Don't waste it on your hurt feelings. You can't get it back.
      Wow very well said. A rare intelligent post on TS.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        ok, ok. You are one of them. I didn’t realize. I’m telling you that this thread is a con and run by the bucks parents because i thought you were new to this. And here i am talking to one of you live and in the flesh. Guess you can say i was conned. I do want to know honestly why all of you have taken so much energy and time to make up scam threads. Your 2006 girls fc bucks ecnl thread really went out of hand. It didn’t need to. But trying to bring down others only exposes you more. Some of us trolls are college educated and beyond. I, for one, see the game you are all playing. Most do. Sorry. I’ve got brains on my side.

Now tell us, are you having whoopie with the dad or the other coach?
        rotflmfao!!!!

Comment

Or they are toolbags. Anyone yelling into a bag; like an anonymous post, needs to grow a pair.

Btw - what are you doing? Are you taking courses to get licensed? Are you getting up to speed on your soccer acumen? I've been a coach and it is very easy to throw darts when you have no arm strength. And I coached my kid too (also would bench my kid if I had to), but not everyone can do it. It's a thankless job sometimes when you have ungrateful people.

Luckily most appreciated what I was doing for their kid. You can't make a kid magically athletic when they just aren't. You cant fine tune things, but once they max out...they just do. And no amount of coaching is going to fix it.

Parents need to accept ceilings and not push their kids to the point where the kids either become a cancer on the team (like the parents), or the kid that starts to get frustrated and quit the game they love because their parents are douche bags.

I have seen it happen many times. This is where you are headed pal. Get off the internet and go into the backyard with your kid and hit a ball with her; stand in the net and let her learn to shoot around you. Go to an NWSL game with her. Let her learn it and love it. Let her have fun! If you take that away, you will take away other things she loves too.

She is only young a short time. Don't waste it on your hurt feelings. You can't get it back.
          I am not from FC Bucks, but I don't think parents should be coaching their own child on a travel level team. People are paying a lot of money to play high-level travel soccer teams. Also, why is this situation being posted on a thread that is supposed to be about the Ukies? All of this is from FC Bucks parents. Pretty much everything written on all the PA threads are from FC Bucks parents. What is going on that is causing all this madness?

Comment

This is a great post.

Yelling into a bag. Love that. So damn true. Anyone posting on here is exactly doing that. beautifully written. All around.

Comment

There’s a few really messed up parents on there that are mad that their dad coach and coach Rich Finneyfrock got dragged through the mud. They started this thread along with a bunch of others to deflect from their thread.

Comment

This is a great post.

Yelling into a bag. Love that. So damn true. Anyone posting on here is exactly doing that. beautifully written. All around.
                Yelling into a bag!!! Using that. That’s what these ukies parents are doing.

Comment

This is a great post.

Obviously it’s getting the attention of people at FC Bucks. Seems like a really sad situation over there.

Comment

Obviously it’s getting the attention of people at FC Bucks. Seems like a really sad situation over there.
                    Yeah talking soccer anonymous posts are getting the attention of people there?!?! Lol. How gullible and naive are you!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2567237]Or they are toolbags. Anyone yelling into a bag; like an anonymous post, needs to grow a pair.

She is only young a short time. Don't waste it on your hurt feelings. You can't get it back.[/QUOTE

You have some interesting points.

Here are mine.

There should be no parent coaches for a high level soccer team. Once people are writing checks for professional coaching that is what they expect a professional coach not a parent. So they may seem ungrateful or throw darts because a parent coach is not what they signed up for. At an intramural level or low level travel soccer a parent coach is what you expect.
                      When you are spending 7K a year on soccer you don’t want or expect a parent to be coaching your kid.

And maybe the parents are afraid their kid will become frustrated and quit soccer due to the favoritism shown to the coaches kid - did you ever think of that? It’s not easy being on a team when the nucleus of that team is the coaches daughter. It’s very frustrating to a kid when everyone’s positions and playing time revolve around what is best for the coaches kid and not what is the best for the team.

The rest of your comments are thought provoking.

Comment

There should be no parent coaches for a high level soccer team. Once people are writing checks for professional coaching that is what they expect a professional coach not a parent. So they may seem ungrateful or throw darts because a parent coach is not what they signed up for. At an intramural level or low level travel soccer a parent coach is what you expect.
                        When you are spending 7K a year on soccer you don’t want or expect a parent to be coaching your kid.

And maybe the parents are afraid their kid will become frustrated and quit soccer due to the favoritism shown to the coaches kid - did you ever think of that? It’s not easy being on a team when the nucleus of that team is the coaches daughter. It’s very frustrating to a kid when everyone’s positions and playing time revolve around what is best for the coaches kid and not what is the best for the team.

The rest of your comments are thought provoking.[/QUOTE]

This is an excellent post but belongs on the FCB thread as it's relevant to that team not the Ukies

Comment

The rest of your comments are thought provoking.
                          This is an excellent post but belongs on the FCB thread as it's relevant to that team not the Ukies[/QUOTE]

You are right it does belong on the bucks thread as that is the situation over there. The Ukies parent coach had the class to step away and let her daughter make her own way. Kudos to her!

Comment

There’s a few really messed up parents on there that are mad that their dad coach and coach Rich Finneyfrock got dragged through the mud. They started this thread along with a bunch of others to deflect from their thread.
                            And why are they called FC Bully?

Comment

And why are they called FC Bully?
                              Ukies 06 mom is nutz

She on every thread.

Comment

Ukies 06 mom is nutz

She on every thread.
                                Just heard of a possible IP address match of the Ukies 06 mom, which is a parent at FC Bucks, and a parent that really shouldn't be posting on TS because of his position.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X