Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ukrainian parents aren’t happy obviously. But blaming other clubs for your problems is just strange. We left Ukrainian club because of various issues but would never blame other clubs. That’s just ludicrous
    Ukrainian parents aren’t happy? Whahh? You might want to flip to the 2006 FC BUCKS ECNL team. Unhappiness is an understatement. Their coach lets someone who’s not qualified to coach ECNL coach because his kid is on the team. Their parents bully other parents because their kids didn’t make the cut. And their kids’ post pleading with their parents to stop posting. It’s like a free comedy show/ horror show all in one.

What’s strange is that if you left Ukees, why are you on this board anyway?

Comment

Ukrainian parents aren’t happy? Whahh? You might want to flip to the 2006 FC BUCKS ECNL team. Unhappiness is an understatement. Their coach lets someone who’s not qualified to coach ECNL coach because his kid is on the team. Their parents bully other parents because their kids didn’t make the cut. And their kids’ post pleading with their parents to stop posting. It’s like a free comedy show/ horror show all in one.

All you did was copy and paste a post from this ukies thread. I read this thread and the ukies ecnl thread and it reads that ukies parents bash other clubs and coaches. That’s how it reads. I’m not a parent of either team. But from reading these threads I would stay far away from Ukies as I am not a fan of the bully mentality.

Comment

All you did was copy and paste a post from this ukies thread. I read this thread and the ukies ecnl thread and it reads that ukies parents bash other clubs and coaches. That’s how it reads. I’m not a parent of either team. But from reading these threads I would stay far away from Ukies as I am not a fan of the bully mentality.
        Ok FCBucks parent - don’t believe ya!. Stop bullying the Ukies, just leave them alone. They are a nice team and club. Go back to the Bucks thread.

Comment

Wow you Ukrainian parents are too funny. Blaming other clubs and still bashing and bullying other clubs and coaches. Just read what you JUST wrote above!?! You can’t help yourselves.

Just stop with the bullying on here. If you like your club and team then focus on that not other clubs constantly. This is sad to read.

Comment

Ukies are a mess. Even on here. Blaming other random clubs for their unhappiness?!!? Strange is an understatement
            Ukies have been here long before CRUSA/Bucks, and will be here long after CRUSA/Bucks. People have choices, and most really like having their family at the club. Ukies are a club, FC Bucks are just members of a league, and without that league membership they go back to being just another large rec program.

Comment

Ukies have been here long before CRUSA/Bucks, and will be here long after CRUSA/Bucks. People have choices, and most really like having their family at the club. Ukies are a club, FC Bucks are just members of a league, and without that league membership they go back to being just another large rec program.
              We left ukies because you play same dumb tourneys year in and out. Play same 20-30th ranked teams every year. Bucks has ecnl which is huge. If they didn’t have it then sure maybe people go to a different club. But currently they do have ecnl which trumps ukies all day.

Comment

Green Jeep vs. Blue. Green Jeep is too 80’s. I’d vote blue.

And some weirdo soccer parent from the Bucks site is posting on here because she/he is ashamed of their thread. Parent coach who’s clearly unqualified - outed, and the other coach is in it for the money. I’d also vote Ukrainian Nationals over them.

TTFN.

Comment

Green Jeep vs. Blue. Green Jeep is too 80’s. I’d vote blue.

And some weirdo soccer parent from the Bucks site is posting on here because she/he is ashamed of their thread. Parent coach who’s clearly unqualified - outed, and the other coach is in it for the money. I’d also vote Ukrainian Nationals over them.

TTFN.
                  This is the bullying by Ukrainian club parents I was talking about earlier. Why bash other clubs and coaches saying they are in it for the money or qualified / not qualified? Why so concerned about another club. This should not be the Ukie way but it sure sounds the new norm. I am not a buck parent as my kids now play for neighboring clubs Warminster and Horsham.

Comment

Back room deals are alive and well with this club and this team. Go elsewhere

Comment

This is the bullying by Ukrainian club parents I was talking about earlier. Why bash other clubs and coaches saying they are in it for the money or qualified / not qualified? Why so concerned about another club. This should not be the Ukie way but it sure sounds the new norm. I am not a buck parent as my kids now play for neighboring clubs Warminster and Horsham.
                      Green Jeep or Blue? And why the care and defense so much of Bucks when your kid doesn’t play for them and why the keen interest of this thread?

Makes us all wonder, ya know?

Comment

Green Jeep or Blue? And why the care and defense so much of Bucks when your kid doesn’t play for them and why the keen interest of this thread?

Makes us all wonder, ya know?
                        Where did I come in defense of bucks? Just calling out the bullying of that post. My kids played at ukies at one time which is why interest in this thread.

Comment

Mmmm hmmm.

Comment

What’s the obsession with Jeeps on here? And why green?

Bucks parents are posting on here because they are embarrassed that’s they’ve been silenced by their coach in their thread. One of their daughters confirmed her coach threatened her because she posted it. So now, these parents are going on lots of other threads, including this one, to take an eye off their thread. Once you see this, read through their posts, everything will make sense.

Comment

What’s the obsession with Jeeps on here? And why green?

Bucks parents are posting on here because they are embarrassed that’s they’ve been silenced by their coach in their thread. One of their daughters confirmed her coach threatened her because she posted it. So now, these parents are going on lots of other threads, including this one, to take an eye off their thread. Once you see this, read through their posts, everything will make sense.
                              Ukrainian parents are loosing it on here! Next they will blame another club to deflect and hide the truth.

Comment

Ukrainian parents are loosing it on here! Next they will blame another club to deflect and hide the truth.
                                It’s so weird. But you are right. Take a look at the ukies ecnl thread they copied and pasted the same comment in both. They are absolutely obsessed with bucks on here. All their problems are because of Bucks. If they lose a game, bucks fault. The bar runs out of their favorite drink, Bucks fault.

If you ever took psychology there is a word for this....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X