Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

09 Boys hahahahahahahahaha. What age was that? U12? I wasn't even counting that, it's still 9v9. I can say factually, without it being an opinion, that no LI Slammers team from 2007 up has ever been an LIJSL team. No, not better than all local clubs, but definitely better than the one your kid plays for, which I'm sure is an even bigger joke club in an even bigger joke league. Shut the **** up, you ****ing tool.
    Your a dope. Li slammers builds their ****ty teams from sachem and smithtown slammers, and now islip. AlL lijsl. So how much is li slammers if not 2800? Let's all laugh. They suck. Lipps is a joke. I bet your the type of guy who fingers his own ass then smells it

Comment

Your a dope. Li slammers builds their ****ty teams from sachem and smithtown slammers, and now islip. AlL lijsl. So how much is li slammers if not 2800? Let's all laugh. They suck. Lipps is a joke. I bet your the type of guy who fingers his own ass then smells it
      Slammers is Smithtown in a different uniform

Comment

How is sachem these days??? Anyone left?

Comment

F*** you, you a**hole. You have no idea what you are talking about. Did your little b**** ass kid get cut from one of their teams, or did you get kicked out because no one wanted your f***** ass around children. You suck and your wife sucks, and she smells my d*** after I take it out of her ass. F*****.

Comment

F*** you, you a**hole. You have no idea what you are talking about. Did your little b**** ass kid get cut from one of their teams, or did you get kicked out because no one wanted your f***** ass around children. You suck and your wife sucks, and she smells my d*** after I take it out of her ass. F*****.
            feel better now?

Comment

Slammers is a joke. 07 and 06 boys both paid $3k last season. Lipps cuts deals for other age groups. Lipps has destroyed his Smithtown teams with this Slammers bull****. Most of the teams you play against are B and C teams. Just look at gottchee at the 07 age. There top team isnt in MLS next. That is there second team. Their third team or C team plays in EAL or in this North east academy. So you are paying 3k to play some c teams. The 04 girls team is a former Smithtown team that moved over to the Slammers. The 04 boys team is a former amityville/Barca team. Once those teams are done after this season they will only have the 07 boys as the only good team. Just look at their other teams records

Comment

Slammers is a joke. 07 and 06 boys both paid $3k last season. Lipps cuts deals for other age groups. Lipps has destroyed his Smithtown teams with this Slammers bull****. Most of the teams you play against are B and C teams. Just look at gottchee at the 07 age. There top team isnt in MLS next. That is there second team. Their third team or C team plays in EAL or in this North east academy. So you are paying 3k to play some c teams. The 04 girls team is a former Smithtown team that moved over to the Slammers. The 04 boys team is a former amityville/Barca team. Once those teams are done after this season they will only have the 07 boys as the only good team. Just look at their other teams records
                i can assure you the 07 BWG MLSN team is their top team

Comment

Dude, you may have good points, but no one will ever know if you don't put together a coherent statement that doesn't look like it was written by a 6 year old.

Comment

feel better now?
                    Yeah, a little bit. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Dude, you may have good points, but no one will ever know if you don't put together a coherent statement that doesn't look like it was written by a 6 year old.
                      I am 6, that's why I know slammers is a joke!

Comment

Hilarious. Just here for the comments.

Comment

Hilarious. Just here for the comments.
                          Talking Soccer is mostly for entertainment. You'd be a fool to take it too seriously

Comment

Talking Soccer is mostly for entertainment. You'd be a fool to take it too seriously
                            Shut up a**hole

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X