Leaving Match Fit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former MFA coach keeping the thread alive. Go back to Tick Tok.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Blame the league for creating a structure where this can happen and not doing anything about it. Match Fit does everything within the rules that are set up by ECNL.

Prayers leaving Match Fit in fact only allows them to earn more revenue. For each MF player that leaves, 2 more kids join in the practice and start paying fees. Meanwhile the fees paid by the players are already cashed in. Each player deciding mid or end of season = extra revenue for the club. Pressure on current players? Extra fees for extra practices - or you’re benched.

It’s a business model.
      Its supposed to be a competitive league. Blame the parents for accepting this spot for more than a year for their kid just so they can get a patch on their sleeve! Not happy, why do you stay?!

Comment

OMG, someone just sent me a screenshot of the latest MFA 2009 ECNL Instagram post. Somebody has way too much time on their hands or hired a graphic designer. I am at a loss for words!

Comment

OMG, someone just sent me a screenshot of the latest MFA 2009 ECNL Instagram post. Somebody has way too much time on their hands or hired a graphic designer. I am at a loss for words!
          Looks like you have lots of time to follow their Instagram and post notes here.

Comment

Or they area a graphic designer. Have not seen it, but even people who are not under 30 all have some design skills.

Comment

They hired a guy to do graphic designs for the team.

Comment

It’s cringe! Need to think about how people will perceive that, especially those that are not koolaid drinkers. Embarrassing

Comment

It’s cringe! Need to think about how people will perceive that, especially those that are not koolaid drinkers. Embarrassing
                  Why? Just weird that people can't stop talking about these kids

Comment

MFA is setting these kids up for failure with their boasting about being a top seed.

Comment

MFA is setting these kids up for failure with their boasting about being a top seed.
                      so promoting their kids accomplishment? By the looks of this forum, they are screwed either way. If they don't win, you will destroy them on here. If they do win you will find a way to torch them. Just seems weird. I have no skin in the game and couldn't care less about other teams or age groups or what they post.

Comment

so promoting their kids accomplishment? By the looks of this forum, they are screwed either way. If they don't win, you will destroy them on here. If they do win you will find a way to torch them. Just seems weird. I have no skin in the game and couldn't care less about other teams or age groups or what they post.
                        Guess you haven’t been around long. This team’s parents, going all the way back to CSA, has polluted this forum for years, ruined other teams, bashed other coaches, etc. I don’t route against the girls. I route against the parents, coach, and club management.

Comment

MF 09s will go 4-0 in Seattle and I’ll be surprised if they concede a goal.

Comment

Looks like you have lots of time to follow their Instagram and post notes here.
                            Looks like you missed a few grades/basic reading comprehension. Did you just skip the part where someone sent a screenshot? If the poster was actually following MFA on Instagram they would have got a notice direct from Instagram. I.E. Guess what I just saw on the MFA Instagram. Not someone just sent me a screenshot.

Either way it was disturbing and why youth sports is now just a business. It should be about the game/kids not this nonsense.

Comment

Troll or goalie’s dad? It’s possible they could go 4-0 but not without some very close games. Goals will be scored. It’s also possible MFA goes 1-2. Tying PDA without the PA girls on its or yours is not very convincing nor are MFA’s Spring results. You only beat Alabama 1-0 in South Carolina, and don’t say that game was one sided because we know the truth. Charlotte may not be the best team but they have beat Loudoun 2x and SUSA. By all means, go ahead and underestimate them…I’ll give you KC Athletics but I would not be surprised if this ended in tie or loss as well.

Comment

Totally agree, as long as Tetro is smart and let's the red haired goalie play the entire game. The blonde haired girl is a liability and she is responsible for most goals scored against the team this season. Why Tetro doesn't get rid of her is beyond me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X