• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

MFA is paying one of the 2009 dads?
    We are the ahore!

Comment

MFA is paying one of the 2009 dads?
      That's one way to keep kids from leaving!

Comment

It could be parent meddling. I wouldn’t be shocked in #1’s father meddles. He seems like that type of guy.
        I thought that RT and the GK father didn't get along?

Comment

Red haired girl would have never let the ball in the net. She's amazing. Why Tetro still let's the blonde haired girl play is a mystery.
          What makes you a goal keeper expert ? They both are pretty equal and seem to get along just fine. It's always good to have two goalies especially since the red hair goalkeeper has a hurt shoulder , why continue to cause problems since everything is going well.

Comment

What makes you a goal keeper expert ? They both are pretty equal and seem to get along just fine. It's always good to have two goalies especially since the red hair goalkeeper has a hurt shoulder , why continue to cause problems since everything is going well.
            Every goalie is amazing if they have a good team in front of them let's see how they do when they have to face many shots in game and you'll see who is amazing, definitely not MFA 09 goal keepers both are equally average at best.

Comment

Don’t they match up with the lowest seeded second place team in the knockout round?
              If PDA comes in second in their bracket they could very well be the lowest seeded second place team…

Comment

I heard more players are leaving MF North now that playoffs are over. Is it true?

Comment

I heard more players are leaving MF North now that playoffs are over. Is it true?
                  Other then the 07and 09 teams no one was in the playoffs. Showcase B or whatever it was isn’t the playoffs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X