Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Who owns it? The reviews on the club are horrible.
    ​​​​​​They are a non-profit so all info is accessible online. Just google Match Fit Academy Financial Statements and it shows the organizations tax returns which lists the officers.

Comment

I see some of the 08s have had enough and are leaving Match Fit.

Comment

I see some of the 08s have had enough and are leaving Match Fit.
        More to come!

Comment

Any fall out from the MFS 09s and 11s? Any others besides the 3 PA leave MFS for PDA for 2022-23?

Comment

A long long time ago my son was invited to tryout for Redbull while with MatchFit. This was a U11 or U12 team, they wanted everyone to be committed for next year before tryouts started. If you didn’t register right away Malcolm Murphy (not sure if he’s still around) had his step son Chris bench the kids. It was comical, I almost fought the limp SOB

Comment

A long long time ago my son was invited to tryout for Redbull while with MatchFit. This was a U11 or U12 team, they wanted everyone to be committed for next year before tryouts started. If you didn’t register right away Malcolm Murphy (not sure if he’s still around) had his step son Chris bench the kids. It was comical, I almost fought the limp SOB
              Murphy is one of the original owners who started the club...he is still around and I also had same type of experience with them on the girls side...
              ECNL badge is what keeps them in business ...so many fall under the spell only to find their kid on b/c team ECRL with 26-30 on the roster....you are
              only there to make $$ for the club no real movement or pathway to ECNL...

Comment

This MFA tradition lives on.

Comment

Murphy is one of the original owners who started the club...he is still around and I also had same type of experience with them on the girls side...
                  ECNL badge is what keeps them in business ...so many fall under the spell only to find their kid on b/c team ECRL with 26-30 on the roster....you are
                  Plus it’s an extremely toxic environment across the board. Making fun and bad mouth young girls is how they get their jollies I guess.

Comment

Any fall out from the MFS 09s and 11s? Any others besides the 3 PA leave MFS for PDA for 2022-23?
                    Not aware, going by these boards the entire 11s were identified at practices all across the state

Comment

It's called the MF way and still doing it with the con man Tetro now. MF is the pathway to nowhere!! It's all about the $$$ and he will be working the younger ages now because nobody there knows about him just yet.

Comment

It's called the MF way and still doing it with the con man Tetro now. MF is the pathway to nowhere!! It's all about the $$$ and he will be working the younger ages now because nobody there knows about him just yet.
                        DB has mentored RT in the ways of selling false hope and national team dreams.

Comment

That’s a perfect summary of MFS.

Comment

Typical MFA way.

Comment

Yeah. It is ridiculous to see their roster and on top of that, the coach would lie to you about the size of “real” roster.

Comment

Typical MFA way.
                                Word is getting out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X