Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have the robber barons raised wages yet then ? No?

So the GOP vision is permanent UNDERemployment ?

How did your IRA do in 2018?
    Yes, quite a bit. Add in the tax break and the bonus from the "robber barons" and allowing me to hire 40 people for a project, that's a big YES.

No, full employment would be great. You'd find the negative in anything.

Quite well, thank you for asking.

Comment

Tee Hee hitting all the hysteria talking points.

"Regime" "Concentration Camps".......

We'll hear about "misogyny" and "racism" and "skinheads" and "mass shooting" talking points before the day is out.

Comment

Yes, that is correct.

It's a fundamental difference. I believe states should have control. I believe that those in Northern Maine should govern as best fits that local. They certainly don't want someone in NYC telling them what's good for them.

And, vice versa.
        Sounds like you are an anarchists now ....”local control”down to the most granular.

Of course that undermines the greatest achievements of human culture ....

Nah. Rural NH con just grinding his ax again and now that the great savior is losing his shine the con is growing increasingly strange

Of course , if the cons argument is taken to logical extreme northern Maine will have yo be cut off because there is no incentive to clear or even have highways there ....

Dumb dumb con

Comment

Tee Hee hitting all the hysteria talking points.

"Regime" "Concentration Camps".......

We'll hear about "misogyny" and "racism" and "skinheads" and "mass shooting" talking points before the day is out.
          They are concentration camps ....

BTW you following the travails of one of the trump tower meeting participants today ?

Say “da”

Comment

Civil War

Whoopi Goldberg isn’t thrilled by what she’s seen from newly sworn-in Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and she took time out of a recent episode of “The View” to let her know.

Goldberg, 63, was discussing the political landscape going into the 2020 elections, specifically Elizabeth Warren, when she took a moment to address the new representative, who has been making a splash in D.C. thanks to her young age, bold ideas and social media presence. Goldberg, however, believes Ocasio-Cortez is making too many waves against more-established Democrats and asked her to stop “pooping” on them.

“Let me just say this about Ocasio-Cortez. She just got in on Thursday, she was sworn in. And she’s very opinionated, which we like. We like opinionated women. But it is very, very difficult when people make accusations where you say, you know, the Democrats have done nothing. The establishment of the Democrats have done nothing, and I just want to throw this out to you. John Lewis, wasn’t standing still Dianne Feinstein wasn’t sitting still,” she said of Ocasio-Cortez and some of her colleagues in Congress.

“There are a whole bunch of people in the Democratic party who have been busting their a--es to make sure that women get what they need, people get what they need, children get what they need. You just got in there and I know you’ve got lots of good ideas, but I would encourage you to sit still for a minute and learn the job,” the host added.

Goldberg continued: “You can’t poop on what was when you’re coming in on the shoulders of quite a few giants.”

The remarks received thunderous applause from the audience as well as the approval of Goldberg’s fellow co-hosts.

(searches for popcorn emoji...)

Comment

Wow

Con very active here in advance of dear leaders “propaganda” speech.

Comment

Sounds like you are an anarchists now ....”local control”down to the most granular.

Of course that undermines the greatest achievements of human culture ....

Nah. Rural NH con just grinding his ax again and now that the great savior is losing his shine the con is growing increasingly strange

Of course , if the cons argument is taken to logical extreme northern Maine will have yo be cut off because there is no incentive to clear or even have highways there ....

Dumb dumb con
                Nope, not NH Guy. Mass born and raised. Still want localized government and really don't care what the Elites in the big cities think is good for me.

I mean, I totally understand you know what's good for all of us; even more than a person of Jewish faith or a black pastor. I assume you know what's good for a DACA recipient as well because you're so wicked fvckin' smaht and all.

Comment

Wow

Con very active here in advance of dear leaders “propaganda” speech.
                  And, I see you made your daily drop by after trolling the bus stops, right Aarav?

"Send us your wives and daughters so I can have my way with them"

Comment

Con you should know that ANYONE who torments you like AOC

So it looks like Manafort shared polling data from the Trump campaign with “the GRU guy” back in Russia. That came out today .

If they used that in any way to help trump campaign = CONSPIRACY

So please know that I’m paying attention to the important stuff while you light you little fires over one member of the house

😂😂😂😂😂
                    🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Comment

Con you should know that ANYONE who torments you like AOC

I don't care about her, but she wants to put herself out there then that's what happens. Ladies and gentlemen...the future of your Democratic party..........

I think you should be looking at the other democratic voices who've already had it with her though. I think I'll just here and watch. Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile....

Civil War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nope, not NH Guy. Mass born and raised. Still want localized government and really don't care what the Elites in the big cities think is good for me.

I mean, I totally understand you know what's good for all of us; even more than a person of Jewish faith or a black pastor. I assume you know what's good for a DACA recipient as well because you're so wicked fvckin' smaht and all.
                        ^^^^ the way you express yourself there shows you are just an angry resentful gutter dog wherever you arise from.

Please don’t ask me to waste any more time on you . Got a treasonous presidency I’m going to watch collapse . Way more interesting to beat on him than a nothing irrelevancy like you

Comment

I don't care about her, but she wants to put herself out there then that's what happens. Ladies and gentlemen...the future of your Democratic party..........

I think you should be looking at the other democratic voices who've already had it with her though. I think I'll just here and watch. Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile....

Civil War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Bring it ....the majority are now actively hunting your treasonous President .

If you have the balls to take to the street to defend him, guess I will see you there

Bring your A game because as you know ALL the energy and momentum is now with us while you gutter snipers circling your wagons and ACT tough

Comment

And, I see you made your daily drop by after trolling the bus stops, right Aarav?

"Send us your wives and daughters so I can have my way with them"
                            See you at the gazebo? Or wherever such a big , brave man like yourself chooses to make your stand ....

Until then, you are irreleavant. The true Patriots in this country are in process of playing through

Comment

Looking like trump scheduled this tonight to divert attention from the new revelations in the Russian matter.

Best in today’s information, Donald jr had a meeting with a Russian spy.

Comment

Yes, quite a bit. Add in the tax break and the bonus from the "robber barons" and allowing me to hire 40 people for a project, that's a big YES.

No, full employment would be great. You'd find the negative in anything.

Quite well, thank you for asking.
                                You just aren’t paying them a living wage

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X