Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For quite some time, members of my family owned and operated a 2500 acre farm outside of Des Moines. When I went to visit , I stayed at a small motel with a unique name. Soy beans and corn was the topic of conversation most of the time with the locals.
    Think they are feeling like this midwestern farmer today?

ian Duncan, an Illinois hog farmer, had hoped the tough trade talk in recent weeks between President Donald Trump and China amounted to saber-rattling.

On Monday, he discovered otherwise, when the Chinese government imposed tariffs on 128 U.S. products, including pork and various fruits, in retaliation for Trump's previously announced tariffs on steel and aluminum.

"We were hoping it was just brinkmanship and cooler heads would prevail. But instead, some of our worst fears seem to be coming true," said Duncan, who's also vice president of the Illinois Farm Bureau. "This is significant, real and serious for rural America."
    Those midwestern GOP voters may have problems with the PARTY that visited this on them, don’t you think?

Comment

FFS what did Oreos do to pi$$ off the right? Rainbow colored oreos are too gay?
      Nah.

Donald Trump: ‘I’ll Never Eat Oreos Again’ Since Nabisco is Moving to Mexico
      Will the sweaty warthog sweat off air conditioning provide by carrier nowmthat they left? Will he declare he will STAY away from venues using Carrier equipment

😂😂😂😂😂🤔😂🤔😂😂😂😂😂

How can one not laugh at them?

Comment

Nah.

Will the sweaty warthog sweat off air conditioning provide by carrier nowmthat they left? Will he declare he will STAY away from venues using Carrier equipment

😂😂😂😂😂🤔😂🤔😂😂😂😂😂

How can one not laugh at them?
        Mr 6'3" 239 lbs should lay off the Oreos

Comment

I assumed it was because the white filling was surrounded by black; too threatening.

(I kid, I kid, we all need to lighten up a little)

-Sock Puppet

Comment

I assumed it was because the white filling was surrounded by black; too threatening.

(I kid, I kid, we all need to lighten up a little)

-Sock Puppet
            Lol, yes white anxiety is the key to understanding so much.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              mr 6'3" 239 lbs should lay off the oreos
              “239”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

“239”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
                Trump’s base: “He’s us.”

Comment

🍔 🍔 🍔

“Special counsel Robert Mueller warned the White House that he has authority to investigate any attempts to obstruct his probe in a footnote in a 53-page motion arguing against dismissing the charges against former Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Page 14 of Mueller’s federal court filing includes Footnote No. 6, which The Washington Post suggests may be a warning shot that the special counsel has full authority to investigate any obstructions of justice uncovered during the course of his probe into Russian election meddling.”

Comment

So, it sounds like making fun of foreign accents is back on the table.

Comment

Trump’s base: “He’s us.”
                      Old, privileged white guy whose only interaction with the average Joe is when Joe is a contractor Trump is trying to stiff. Same guy who was a liberal NY Democrat just a few year ago. Yeah, they have a lot in common. Well, maybe they've got bigotry and a love of fast food they can bond over.

Comment

So, it sounds like making fun of foreign accents is back on the table.
                        I wonder how many times he's made fun of Melania? Countless I'm sue.

Comment

Crazy liberal with a “foreign sounding name” shoots up an office because she disagrees with them.

Time to attack the NRA

Comment

Old, privileged white guy whose only interaction with the average Joe is when Joe is a contractor Trump is trying to stiff. Same guy who was a liberal NY Democrat just a few year ago. Yeah, they have a lot in common. Well, maybe they've got bigotry and a love of fast food they can bond over.
                            Puts him right in line with the rest of Congress.

Nancy says “hello”

Comment

Puts him right in line with the rest of Congress.

Nancy says “hello”
                              Voters be woke. A lot of those old white guys (and gals) will be out in the next few years. If it doesn't change we'll continue to slide backwards.

Comment

Crazy liberal with a “foreign sounding name” shoots up an office because she disagrees with them.

Time to attack the NRA
                                And you know she's a crazy liberal how? Because of her name, ethnicity, it's California? Crazy crosses party lines.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X