Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XF Auction

Roll up, roll up. Time to secure your kids place on next years academy teams. Remember too spend big to get that starting spot.

Originally posted by xfcrossfirexf View Post
    Roll up, roll up. Time to secure your kids place on next years academy teams. Remember too spend big to get that starting spot.
    I've no excuse, I just want you to use me
    Take me and abuse me
    I got no taboos, I'll make a trade with you
    Do anything you want me to
    Money talks, mm-hmm, money talks
    Dirty cash, I want you, dirty cash, I need you, oh
    Money talks, money talks
    Dirty cash, I want you, dirty cash, I need you, oh

Comment

Two kids at XF.
      Cost per kid: $3200 fees, mandatory unsubsidized travel to Man City, Surf, and now this new NPC (Bernie's friend) $4000, Subsidized travel to 2 showcases and playoffs (7 nights in hotel) $3000, XF Challenge, and two stupid XF tournaments (something in June and ZipFuzz) $250, mandatory raffle tickets $100 for auction (friend has contacted consumer protection lawyer)...the shake down never stops but it is not, I repeat, it is not pay to play. Are they charging for parking tonight (cash only, right)?

Comment

Will Bernie’s girl friend be there with drugs like previous years?
        Las Vegas takes less money off adults.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Two kids at XF.
          Cost per kid: $3200 fees, mandatory unsubsidized travel to Man City, Surf, and now this new NPC (Bernie's friend) $4000, Subsidized travel to 2 showcases and playoffs (7 nights in hotel) $3000, XF Challenge, and two stupid XF tournaments (something in June and ZipFuzz) $250, mandatory raffle tickets $100 for auction (friend has contacted consumer protection lawyer)...the shake down never stops but it is not, I repeat, it is not pay to play. Are they charging for parking tonight (cash only, right)?
          #justapatch

Comment

Why are we not playing in subsidized SD ECNL event this weekend? Ohhhh I get it now.

Comment

Does Crossfire send any of their younger teams to ECNl showcases? I know they did in years past,.

Comment

Does Crossfire send any of their younger teams to ECNl showcases? I know they did in years past,.
                Yes, except on Auction weekend

Comment

Yes, except on Auction weekend
                  Yep, we wanted to go and have been told no due to the conflict with the auction.

Comment

Two kids at XF.
                    You forgot the $100 per player 'volunteer' fee for not signing up to help for 5 hrs doing not sure what

Comment

I was told the cops will be there tonight checking for drugs. I heard it’s the best place to get them.

Comment

I was told the cops will be there tonight checking for drugs. I heard it’s the best place to get them.
                        I heard that there might be a hockey style line brawl between the Africans and the Spanish. The animosity is getting vicious.

Comment

I hope Hamza Haddadi gives another inspirational speech...I wanted my money back after listening to his horrible speech last year...meandering gibberish

Comment

Two kids at XF.
                            Lots of other options in the general area, that could become solid clubs if people would wake up and walk out. But people just love saying “I’m paying… I mean my kid is playing at XF!” So they’ll keep poaching the top 10% of surrounding players, which pushes the XF loyalists down a team, but “they’ll get to train with ECNL to work their way back up.” The gullibility in their parent group is shocking!

Comment

Two kids at XF.
                              Dont forget the 20 parking

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X