Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

stop making excuses...other "GA" team tied HEX FC....what is your point???
    I believe the OP is being sarcastic.

Comment

who knows with this team - excuses for everything

Comment

i wouldn't be so sure

Comment

0-2 this weekend should make your postmortem interesting to hear. I am always open to hear new excuses.
          One team went 2-0 against ECNL and the other team had two ties against ECNL teams. No excuses needed.

Comment

One team went 2-0 against ECNL and the other team had two ties against ECNL teams. No excuses needed.
            Good results. Guess the merge is working out so far.

Comment

Wait until league play

Comment

Wait until league play
                True. GA competition will be tougher than the ECNL teams they played already.

Comment

Wait until league play
                  But who will actually play in the league? Players on what team at pda?

Comment

True. GA competition will be tougher than the ECNL teams they played already.
                    Second tier teams battling each other

Comment

Second tier teams battling each other
                      Yawn. Undefeated in ECNL this year. Maybe they should just crown us ECNL champions.

Comment

But who will actually play in the league? Players on what team at pda?
                        whoever made the best BRD

Comment

Ukies program officially put on probation and need 60% of GA teams to make the playoffs. Let’s see how they step up.....We know who you are. Move on.

Comment

Ukies program officially put on probation and need 60% of GA teams to make the playoffs. Let’s see how they step up.....We know who you are. Move on.
                            Congrats, dumbest comment I've seen in a while. The GA isn't in a position to lose clubs, regardless of how strong/week they are. If you're going to make **** up at least put some effort into it.

Comment

• Congrats, dumbest comment I've seen in a while. The GA isn't in a position to lose clubs, regardless of how strong/week they are. If you're going to make **** up at least put some effort into it.
                              You are correct. Its a dumb statement. It was a cut and paste of what our Favorite Ukies parent is posting on the HEX page....but with a change in club and league.

Comment

Congrats, dumbest comment I've seen in a while. The GA isn't in a position to lose clubs, regardless of how strong/week they are. If you're going to make **** up at least put some effort into it.
                                True - which is why no matter how poorly this team does they will still be in GA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X