Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Not needed but would you concede it’s a bonus?
    Of course. There was the one time I ran out before halftime.

Comment

Pete Gangl a true class act at Harriton. Running up the scores on HS teams while other teams have the bottom of the bench in the game. I saw Zac from FC delco in one corner and Tino from Penn Fusion in the other corner of the stadium. He really showed his ability to coach Probably going to offer him PF United or Fc Delco white Conshy. On level with LMSC and GA. Certified Angry Guy . Gonna brag to his sanitation workers that he ran it up,

Comment

Pete Gangl a true class act at Harriton. Running up the scores on HS teams while other teams have the bottom of the bench in the game. I saw Zac from FC delco in one corner and Tino from Penn Fusion in the other corner of the stadium. He really showed his ability to coach Probably going to offer him PF United or Fc Delco white Conshy. On level with LMSC and GA. Certified Angry Guy . Gonna brag to his sanitation workers that he ran it up,
        How is that any different than Pennridge

Comment

How is that any different than Pennridge
          Pennridge has 17 girls who have scored goals this year. The bench gets emptied early and often. Their JV could beat Harriton. There’s a difference.

Comment

Pennridge has 17 girls who have scored goals this year. The bench gets emptied early and often. Their JV could beat Harriton. There’s a difference.
            Not what the write ups say and when you see who is on the field not the bench players

Comment

Not what the write ups say and when you see who is on the field not the bench players
              You clearly haven’t watched them play.

Comment

You clearly haven’t watched them play.
                I clearly have

Comment

Is Pennridge all FC bucks/ Flex Fc players? Or is it Steel Fc USA or Fc GPS. Either way that club or combo club is not strong if that is the feeder club. Harriton or any top 5 Central league team easily beat them.

Comment

Is Pennridge all FC bucks/ Flex Fc players? Or is it Steel Fc USA or Fc GPS. Either way that club or combo club is not strong if that is the feeder club. Harriton or any top 5 Central league team easily beat them.
                    Harriton…very funny… I hope your joking!

Comment

They all play at PA Rush

Comment

They all play at PA Rush
                        Solid Club. Franchise in every state like Applebees. No Rush girls in Central league.

Comment

Harriton…very funny… I hope your joking!
                          Pennridge would have 5 losses in the Central League by now. Pennridge plays in a league that is currently weak. It will all come out in the wash during districts.

Comment

Pennridge would have 5 losses in the Central League by now. Pennridge plays in a league that is currently weak. It will all come out in the wash during districts.
                            I Conestoga is the real deal and would be a good matchup with PR, so that one definitely could go the wrong way for PR. Lower Merion is a decent team so they could put up a fight against PR, but the other teams in the Central wouldn’t have s chance against the Rams. You’re think right, it will all come out in Districts just like it did the past two years when PR ran through the district competition onto the State Championship.

Comment

I Conestoga is the real deal and would be a good matchup with PR, so that one definitely could go the wrong way for PR. Lower Merion is a decent team so they could put up a fight against PR, but the other teams in the Central wouldn’t have s chance against the Rams. You’re think right, it will all come out in Districts just like it did the past two years when PR ran through the district competition onto the State Championship.
                              All this HS garbage should be on another post. This is a club post

Comment

All this HS garbage should be on another post. This is a club post
                                Sounds like sombody has a case of the my daughter is sitting the bench on the high school team even though i pay 3000/4000 a year for all year around club soccer!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X