So many lies told to this group by JN.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      what lies? the season hasn't even started yet lol

Comment

what lies? the season hasn't even started yet lol
        He has told many of them they are good players. Flat out lie there.

Comment

maybe he should build his own facility - probably what he is trying to do with all the fees collected since Tryzub isn't buying his lies either

Comment

maybe he should build his own facility - probably what he is trying to do with all the fees collected since Tryzub isn't buying his lies either
            Tryzub probably wanted more money for their "membership fee" and considering how much money soccer is already, the Ukies didn't want that for their families. Horsham already built one turf at Kohler i think. Don't be surprised there will be more turf there or at Carpenter park maybe. No bar though lol

Comment

Tryzub probably wanted more money for their "membership fee" and considering how much money soccer is already, the Ukies didn't want that for their families. Horsham already built one turf at Kohler i think. Don't be surprised there will be more turf there or at Carpenter park maybe. No bar though lol
              so now horsham girls will be added to roster also?? are we going for 50 on roster??

Comment

If you think JN can just walk into a township and build turf fields you’re crazy. Koehler took years to get done. I also can’t see Horsham township sponsoring an outside entity taking over their soccer program and pushing the Horsham kids out

Comment

If you think JN can just walk into a township and build turf fields you’re crazy. Koehler took years to get done. I also can’t see Horsham township sponsoring an outside entity taking over their soccer program and pushing the Horsham kids out
                  It’s happening!!

Comment

Most likely the Ukies partnering with Horsham. Horsham is known more rec level or level teams. Ukies are known for higher level teams. Seems like a win win if they can get more turf fields built.

Comment

Most likely the Ukies partnering with Horsham. Horsham is known more rec level or level teams. Ukies are known for higher level teams. Seems like a win win if they can get more turf fields built.
                      What does Horsham get out of that. I guess all those signs around the Ukies about all the new turf was for show

Comment

Ukies want to be like Hex. Ukie Horsham FC

Comment

Youth soccer is a cess pool!

Comment

All parents were told about this before they paid dues.

Comment

All parents were told about this before they paid dues.
                              Told that the turfs weren't going to be built? Not true.

The Ukies don't even have a company in contract to build the turf fields.

And, JN has told lies since day 1 at this club, both times he worked for it. And only wants to help the players that he wants to help get recruited. The rest he will leave to do it on their own

Comment

Great move TG bringing the girls to ukies instead of the more stable hex fc. 40 player roster is genius. And ukies can act like there players are college commits developed by ukies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X