Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

did they actually try out - oh wait most of this team doesn't do tryouts - it is all about who you know
    if I call will they put me on a team and give me a patch???

Comment

Yes, you'll get a patch, a WPSL season ticket package, an autographed joe nemzer photo, plus a free voucher to a boomer soccer camp.

Comment

Yes, you'll get a patch, a WPSL season ticket package, an autographed joe nemzer photo, plus a free voucher to a boomer soccer camp.
        You are a complete loser and your kid sucks at soccer, sorry

Comment

No, keep up the good work at FC Bucks.....that club is a joke and every coach reaches out to Ukies for a job, I wonder why?

Comment

No, keep up the good work at FC Bucks.....that club is a joke and every coach reaches out to Ukies for a job, I wonder why?
            True story.

Comment

LOL because ukies has soooooo many coaches affiliated with each team they don't really have to work

Comment

Sexism again - WPSL games are free, but you have to pay to watch the guys play
                No they aren't free. And there are men in the women's league now? I thought that was just the NCAA and HS.

Comment

$10 with an additional .25 service fee for good measure so maybe just free for illegals or DACA recipients?

Comment

$10 with an additional .25 service fee for good measure so maybe just free for illegals or DACA recipients?
                    Hahaha

Comment

Hahaha
                      continuing on where this team left off....losing again

Comment

continuing on where this team left off....losing again
                        guess the 07’s are following suit 1-1-1 what happened???

Comment

guess the 07’s are following suit 1-1-1 what happened???
                          let me guess....same excuse as 06's...weather....lol

Comment

let me guess....same excuse as 06's...weather....lol
                            No get it straight it was the bad calls by the refs

Comment

No get it straight it was the bad calls by the refs
                              Who cares about wins/loses as it was a showcase and Ukies just got another soccer commitment. Team will be stacked next year. Gonna love to read all the responses when the win their division.

Comment

Who cares about wins/loses as it was a showcase and Ukies just got another soccer commitment. Team will be stacked next year. Gonna love to read all the responses when the win their division.
                                This team isn’t winning any division….

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X