Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

It makes sense…IF it is for the future 23/24 season and he is finishing out this year. But the origin of this news in this thread was the firing was effective immediately. And done at an ID clinic to boot? I’m not buying the whole “the teams just need a fresh voice.”
    that guy is a jerk. Has an elitists' attitude. Likely didn't take well to them wanting to replace him so threw a temper tantrum which lead to the exit. His whole total soccer franchise ego.

Comment

Incorrect. This would make sense but it’s as ugly as it seems. The new coach was there and ran the ID day. Not an accident.
      And who is the new coach

Comment

While I agree with new voices why would JN not just play nice and keep one of his most successful teams at the club. In fairness EA probably saw the fact that BS has had the 09/10 group for years and I doubt is giving it up. This club is a mess with the amount of turnover and it shows a lack of leadership. I know my kids coach there is also leaving and going to tell the club in a couple weeks
        BS has been successful with those kids and does not have kids on those teams. He is the most dedicated coach there. All about development. So yes there are exceptions and likely after next year he will hand off the 09s to someone new.

Comment

BS has been successful with those kids and does not have kids on those teams. He is the most dedicated coach there. All about development. So yes there are exceptions and likely after next year he will hand off the 09s to someone new.
          Agreed but if you’re EA why would you care about that. It’s a lot of drama at U10 a really bad look for club management

Comment

Incorrect. This would make sense but it’s as ugly as it seems. The new coach was there and ran the ID day. Not an accident.
            Would make sense for next year's coach to be present at ID day for the following season. We will never know what conversations were had prior between him and the club. As soon one pointed out before, he changed his training location for his summer team from Ukies complex to another municipal field last week, something was in the works before the ID day.

Comment

And who is the new coach
              And was the new coach there just in a next season capacity or was the intention for this coach to pick up with the team on the spot? Or did EA walk off after being told he was not in the plan for next year?

Comment

So BS keeps the same team for longer than EA has had 2013s, but that’s okay because he isn’t a parent coach and parent coaches are a problem. But then they just hired SW, a parent coach. And all three of these guys have outside training businesses, so that isn’t it either. Something doesn’t add up here, y’all who are towing the party line…

Comment

Valid breakdown, but need to insert the douchbag variable. The 1 difference missing with the others and likely the one that sealed his fate.

Comment

So BS keeps the same team for longer than EA has had 2013s, but that’s okay because he isn’t a parent coach and parent coaches are a problem. But then they just hired SW, a parent coach. And all three of these guys have outside training businesses, so that isn’t it either. Something doesn’t add up here, y’all who are towing the party line…
                    They’re playing both sides. Anyone with a brain who’s been around the wasteland of youth soccer knows this was parent complaints or a TD that didn’t like the coach.

Comment

BS is the youth girls director. Would make sense for him to lead those youths before handing off to the senior girls director. Clear difference and his private training is what? Nothing compared to EA's big summer camps and multiple location training spots.

Comment

While I agree with new voices why would JN not just play nice and keep one of his most successful teams at the club. In fairness EA probably saw the fact that BS has had the 09/10 group for years and I doubt is giving it up. This club is a mess with the amount of turnover and it shows a lack of leadership. I know my kids coach there is also leaving and going to tell the club in a couple weeks
                        BS is the girls youth director, so I wouldn't be surprised if he lets go of the 09/10s and starts training the 13/14/15 younger teams this fall

Comment

Valid breakdown, but need to insert the douchbag variable. The 1 difference missing with the others and likely the one that sealed his fate.
                          the *********gery is strong with EA lol

Comment

EA needs to take a page from SB's book. His kids are at a solid club with a GA track. Let them be coached by others and focus on your side (primary) hustle. Coach 1 upper level club team like SB and make bank of just training\camps.

Comment

Justice has been served. It was only a matter of time before paying customers figured this guy out, and the shenanigans that have taken place over the years. To all the EA sycophants out there, you can move along with him. Take a look at his 2010 boys, your journey will end in a similar fashion: irrelevant, and being dominated by the other good local clubs.

Comment

Justice has been served. It was only a matter of time before paying customers figured this guy out, and the shenanigans that have taken place over the years. To all the EA sycophants out there, you can move along with him. Take a look at his 2010 boys, your journey will end in a similar fashion: irrelevant, and being dominated by the other good local clubs.
                                Justice has been served? You are talking about 9 year-old girls. 9 year-old girls! If people could realize that this all impacts those kids maybe there wouldn't be such an issue in youth soccer and sports. But, as long as you got your justice...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X