• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

4 left. Just one starter.
    wrong!!! since 2020??? check your numbers again

Comment

Who wants to play for this team. This team is one of the worst team in GA.

Comment

Apparently 30 plus kids.

Comment

Apparently 30 plus kids.
          30 kids...I guess the injury excuses aren't applicable this year. But still can blame the weather

Comment

4 is right.

Comment

4 is right.
              Must be Ukies math …

Comment

30 kids...I guess the injury excuses aren't applicable this year. But still can blame the weather
                Yes you can. When the team lost to PDA South 6-0 they had injuries and it was a bad weather day. Windy and cold. So yes that unfortunately plays a factor.

Comment

Yes you can. When the team lost to PDA South 6-0 they had injuries and it was a bad weather day. Windy and cold. So yes that unfortunately plays a factor.
                  I think you misunderstood. With a roster of 30, injuries should be something that you easily are able to overcome, yes? Unless of course, the 30 you have aren't that good.

Comment

Seeing as you think you know, go ahead and share the number.

Comment

Must be Ukies math …
                      Math is good

Comment

I think you misunderstood. With a roster of 30, injuries should be something that you easily are able to overcome, yes? Unless of course, the 30 you have aren't that good.
                        TS Peeps - Ukies is doing something very interesting. They are basically doing a player pool. That means anyone on Ukies is good enough for GA and each week they will decide the top 18. It allows fluid movement and development. Not in the top 18? You have a chance the following week to hustle and make the roster. You don't have to wait a full year for tryouts. I don't know - I kind of like it. It will be stressful but these kids are supposed to be high level, right? Top athletes should be able to handle it.

Remember Ukies had tryout in MARCH. A lot of time has passed since March.

Could be an interesting model for ECNL clubs looking to boost rosters. Esp clubs that have a hard time fielding HS teams in the late spring.

Comment

TS Peeps - Ukies is doing something very interesting. They are basically doing a player pool. That means anyone on Ukies is good enough for GA and each week they will decide the top 18. It allows fluid movement and development. Not in the top 18? You have a chance the following week to hustle and make the roster. You don't have to wait a full year for tryouts. I don't know - I kind of like it. It will be stressful but these kids are supposed to be high level, right? Top athletes should be able to handle it.

Remember Ukies had tryout in MARCH. A lot of time has passed since March.

Could be an interesting model for ECNL clubs looking to boost rosters. Esp clubs that have a hard time fielding HS teams in the late spring.
                          Many clubs use this model and its a farce. Maybe at best 2 or 3 kids will bounce between teams. It's designed to fool players into thinking they have a chance to play GA, which a good number never will.
                          Read through the marketing BS

Comment

Many clubs use this model and its a farce. Maybe at best 2 or 3 kids will bounce between teams. It's designed to fool players into thinking they have a chance to play GA, which a good number never will.
                            Interesting. Which clubs use this model? I'm curious.

Comment

This is different in that all 30 girls practice together every practice.

Comment

Math is good
                                Know if at least 6 that left

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X