• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    This team plays ICSL level soccer. Its bad
    Ok. We heard you for the 100th time.

Comment

This team plays ICSL level soccer. Its bad
      I love how they are in your head rent free.

Comment

Stuck? With the new LMSC 06 Impact coach coming in and bringing girls in to improve the team, these existing Ukie girls better start improving their game or go to the black team
        Wow this is directly from the FCB playbook create a back room deal and forget about the girls that have been there with the club for years. 28 girls at $4000 per person guess this age group is paying for the turf fields

Comment

Wow this is directly from the FCB playbook create a back room deal and forget about the girls that have been there with the club for years. 28 girls at $4000 per person guess this age group is paying for the turf fields
          If this is factual, it would not surprise me. After all this is a club that stole thousands from paying parents during pandemic shutdown, still uses parent coaches, one of which coaches all 3 of his kids., npsl coach playing his kids, one still in HS, what more do you need to know about this club. Let's call it a UBRM...ukie bar room deal

Comment

If this is factual, it would not surprise me. After all this is a club that stole thousands from paying parents during pandemic shutdown, still uses parent coaches, one of which coaches all 3 of his kids., npsl coach playing his kids, one still in HS, what more do you need to know about this club. Let's call it a UBRM...ukie bar room deal
            Hey. At least we have a bar. We can celebrate or drink away our sorrows. Good luck at Rush and those crappy fields.

Comment

Well four clubs in local area took LM kids after they dissolved, after tryouts and are over rostering. While I’m not a fan, let’s not single out Ukies for the same thing that other clubs did.

Comment

This team will get the boot from GA.

Comment

Well four clubs in local area took LM kids after they dissolved, after tryouts and are over rostering. While I’m not a fan, let’s not single out Ukies for the same thing that other clubs did.
                  They dissolved once 5-6 girls decided to leave after they already told their coach and other team mates they were committed. Once the girls left for ENCL teams if left what was left of the team in a hard spot so the coach made a deal with the ukies to go over there and brought the rest of the girls that were left. Pushing aside girls who were already at the ukies after try outs were all over and done with to make room for these LM girls.

Comment

This team will get the boot from GA.
                    Teams don’t get booted. Clubs do.

Comment

Teams don’t get booted. Clubs do.
                      Ukies is a BRD team
                      Bucks is a BRD team
                      Delco is a BRD team
                      PDA S is a BRD team (I think)

All bottom of the league clubs. Every single one. When will the soccer community learn the deals are a bad idea?

Comment

Who coaches the 06 Ukies now?

Comment

It isn't a done thing that the girls moving over from LMSC will take the GA spots. Most will likely play on Ukies second team, with only a few making the GA team. However those that are on the Ukies current second team should be given a chance to make the new second team, not now automatically be on the third team. Agreed that the Ukies needs to appreciate the girls that have been at the club for years, and not make them automatically the third team. A lot of that team has been at the club for a long time.

Comment

Sucks to be a Ukies 06 player or family. GA price tag for EDP playing.

Comment

Sucks to be a Ukies 06 player or family. GA price tag for EDP playing.
                              I’m fine with it. Little competition never hurt anyone.

Comment

I’m fine with it. Little competition never hurt anyone.
                                competition is one thing - everyone getting a patch and not having to earn spot is another. LM players much better than the Ukies players currently on team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X