Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

They won the memorial day Delco Players cup in the top division. GA Ukies 06 would lose to PA Rush 06.
    More like Rush 06 would lose to Ukie 06 Black.

Comment

This ukies GA team isn't beating anyone...maybe a last place GA team. about it

Comment

This ukies GA team isn't beating anyone...maybe a last place GA team. about it
        Well. At least three of them. One thing we know is PA Rush ain’t beating any EDP teams. Just B teams. Hahahahaha!!

Comment

Well. At least three of them. One thing we know is PA Rush ain’t beating any EDP teams. Just B teams. Hahahahaha!!
          Who cares about PA rush. I don't. I just know ukies GA isn't beating anyone unless its a very bottom feeder GA / ICSL level team

Comment

Who cares about PA rush. I don't. I just know ukies GA isn't beating anyone unless its a very bottom feeder GA / ICSL level team
            If you want to have a real compare about how bad GA is Ukies 06 GA lost to PDA South 6-0 and it could have been more.

Comment

If you want to have a real compare about how bad GA is Ukies 06 GA lost to PDA South 6-0 and it could have been more.
              lol can't compare = bad calls, bad refs, bad weather...ask the parents they will tell you themselves - they are butt hurt and make excuses as to why they last

Comment

lol can't compare = bad calls, bad refs, bad weather...ask the parents they will tell you themselves - they are butt hurt and make excuses as to why they last
                What’s your excuse for being winless in EDP.

Comment

What’s your excuse for being winless in EDP.
                  Why you asking for the excuse? Might it be because you want to borrow it to further expound on the 06 Ukies GA record? I mean we already have weather and a few other excuses in the mix. Might as well borrow some others.

Comment

Why you asking for the excuse? Might it be because you want to borrow it to further expound on the 06 Ukies GA record? I mean we already have weather and a few other excuses in the mix. Might as well borrow some others.
                    Sure. Give me some more excuses on why your kid’s team failed to win a game in EDP. Let’s see if it translates.

Comment

Sure. Give me some more excuses on why your kid’s team failed to win a game in EDP. Let’s see if it translates.
                      No excuses because your information is wrong

Comment

Try and work for something in your life. Finding new excuses should be easy for such an expert.

Comment

No excuses because your information is wrong
                          They were winless. Aka they did not win an EDP league. 0-x-x.

Comment

Ukies GA is a bottom feeder team. They might beat a last place team. About it

Comment

At least they win some games. Your PA Rush can only beat B teams.

Comment

And on top of that EDP 1st Div is actually much more competitive than GA at least in this area.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X