Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

That is funny. The bottom half of the EDP top division would easily handle this areas GA teams. If you only watch GA teams play I could see how your view is understandable but completely misguided.

Just for 06 in Jeff Cup there is 1 GA team and 2 EDP teams in the top flight. 2nd flight has 2 ga and 2 EDP.

GA is definelty not better when it comes to the level of soccer played.
    Agreed, but try selling that to to GA kool aid drinkers. Very little difference between EDP and GA.

Comment

Agreed, but try selling that to to GA kool aid drinkers. Very little difference between EDP and GA.
      The biggest difference is college coaches don’t watch EDP Showcases and go to GA Showcases.

Comment

The biggest difference is college coaches don’t watch EDP Showcases and go to GA Showcases.
        Then explain how Keystone FC has way more D1 commits than ukies? Did Keystone participate in GA showcases?

Comment

Then explain how Keystone FC has way more D1 commits than ukies? Did Keystone participate in GA showcases?
          Ukies have more Power 5 commits, but give it some time. The 07 for instance will likely have more Power 5 commits than Keystone has ever had.

Comment

Ukies have more Power 5 commits, but give it some time. The 07 for instance will likely have more Power 5 commits than Keystone has ever had.
            I stand corrected. Ukies already have as many Power 5 commitments as Keystone has ever had.

Comment

Some would put EDP USYS ahead of GA but to each their own, I guess you can call them even. Keystone is a great example.

Comment

Ukies 07s are best team at this age group in tristate area. That's PF wouldnt put us in their flight.

Comment

Ukies 07s are best team at this age group in tristate area. That's PF wouldnt put us in their flight.
                  I wouldn't be surprised if they lose to Delco again.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they lose to Delco again.
                    won't happen

Comment

i think this Ukies 06 team folds. This is embarrassing!
                      i think so too. this is bad

Comment

That is funny. The bottom half of the EDP top division would easily handle this areas GA teams. If you only watch GA teams play I could see how your view is understandable but completely misguided.

Just for 06 in Jeff Cup there is 1 GA team and 2 EDP teams in the top flight. 2nd flight has 2 ga and 2 EDP.

GA is definelty not better when it comes to the level of soccer played.
                        Agreed!! GA definitely not better when comes to level of soccer played still kick and run

Comment

Agreed!! GA definitely not better when comes to level of soccer played still kick and run
                          Ha. You are clueless.

Comment

This has to be the most repetitive boring thread on TS.. Real fireworks happen over on the NJ board!

Comment

Ha. You are clueless.
                              What GA juggernaut does your kid play for? Must not be one from this area cause there are none locally.

Comment

What GA juggernaut does your kid play for? Must not be one from this area cause there are none locally.
                                Breaking News... there aren't any ECNL juggernauts either.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X