X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

don't waste your and your daughter's time or money
    can give you me specifics on this? If not, I think it's worth our time to go and take a look

Comment

can give you me specifics on this? If not, I think it's worth our time to go and take a look
      Not supportive environment, team is not a good team, to much travel without any results, players leaving looking for greener pastures to name a few

Comment

Not supportive environment, team is not a good team, to much travel without any results, players leaving looking for greener pastures to name a few
        Just take your kid and go elsewhere if ur unhappy. If you have already left, then move on. Let the new coaches do their coaching and see if performance and results improve.

Comment

Just take your kid and go elsewhere if ur unhappy. If you have already left, then move on. Let the new coaches do their coaching and see if performance and results improve.
          You obviously haven’t had a kid at Delco. You get no college support, no coaching, etc. New coach has helped more with recruiting then ever got at Delco.

Comment

All broad generalizations- you can never point to one specific thing - because your kid isn’t on this team. We all know who is trying to stir the pot. You are #obsessed and need to move on and …Let it go! Mental help you may need.

Comment

All broad generalizations- you can never point to one specific thing - because your kid isn’t on this team. We all know who is trying to stir the pot. You are #obsessed and need to move on and …Let it go! Mental help you may need.
              Totally agree. If your no longer on the team, please move on. Kids don’t need to be constantly hit over the head with the negativity. I get it may makes you feel better to lash out, but it very much hurts the players who do read this thread.

Comment

You obviously haven’t had a kid at Delco. You get no college support, no coaching, etc. New coach has helped more with recruiting then ever got at Delco.
                Recruiting starts in your home. If your kid isn't doing the right things to help herself then there isn't a club in the world that can help you. My kid is at Delco and her coach has been responsive to her questions, provided advice, and passed along feedback from the college coaches until she could talk to them herself. You also can't blame the club if the colleges aren't interested.

Comment

what do you want - someone to call someone out on this put your name out there - it is an anonymous board -

Comment

Recruiting starts in your home. If your kid isn't doing the right things to help herself then there isn't a club in the world that can help you. My kid is at Delco and her coach has been responsive to her questions, provided advice, and passed along feedback from the college coaches until she could talk to them herself. You also can't blame the club if the colleges aren't interested.
                    Hey. I’m happy for you and I agree it’s mostly on the kid. But the support you have gotten doesn’t happen for a number of their teams.

Comment

Hey. I’m happy for you and I agree it’s mostly on the kid. But the support you have gotten doesn’t happen for a number of their teams.
                      What do you want them to do that they aren't?
                      They provided a template to follow explaining what should be done and when, and they preface this by saying each kid is different so some items might have to be done sooner. They also do in person sessions (via zoom since covid). I hope you aren't expecting them to make phone calls for your kid.

Comment

What do you want them to do that they aren't?
                        They provided a template to follow explaining what should be done and when, and they preface this by saying each kid is different so some items might have to be done sooner. They also do in person sessions (via zoom since covid). I hope you aren't expecting them to make phone calls for your kid.
                        They did one recruiting zoom for the year.

Comment

They did one recruiting zoom for the year.
                          What do you want? A daily email reminder. Maybe you should record the zoom and play it back weekly because the things you are supposed to do doesn't change no matter how many meetings you attend.

Comment

What do you want? A daily email reminder. Maybe you should record the zoom and play it back weekly because the things you are supposed to do doesn't change no matter how many meetings you attend.
                            Yep. We played it every time we needed answers because coaches certainly weren’t going to help.

Good night. Enjoy watching your kids tomorrow night play 5v5 at practice all night and then kick and run in your next game. Cheers!!

Comment

Lucky for you and your kid - not the same here

Comment

Lucky for you and your kid - not the same here
                                Your daughter needs to initiate everything. It starts and ends with her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X