Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Not the way he sells it. And why not into ECNL since he had a direct roadmap?
    You’re an idiot, ECNL is already mad that they have Delco Bucks and PF so close to each other.

Comment

Oh my... more girls leaving

Comment

Oh my... more girls leaving
        and you are full of s**t

Comment

Not the way he sells it. And why not into ECNL since he had a direct roadmap?
          Because he’s a fraud. A clown. A horrible human being. Thank God he is gone before he did even more damage

Comment

Because he’s a fraud. A clown. A horrible human being. Thank God he is gone before he did even more damage
            I thought you were moving on. Let’s close this JN chapter and embrace the new coaches.

Comment

I thought you were moving on. Let’s close this JN chapter and embrace the new coaches.
              how many went to FCB id clinic??

Comment

Not single Ukie player went.

Comment

None it was canceled

Comment

I’m not a mental health professional, but holy crap you are way too involved (physically and emotionally) in your daughters soccer team. No coach or outside talented player seeing your lunacy on here would ever choose to come into your nightmare. So you are actually making your bad situation worse for next year. Maybe delete this site and take a step back to the real world. Hint - it doesn’t revolve around the 06 girls team.

Comment

I’m not a mental health professional, but holy crap you are way too involved (physically and emotionally) in your daughters soccer team. No coach or outside talented player seeing your lunacy on here would ever choose to come into your nightmare. So you are actually making your bad situation worse for next year. Maybe delete this site and take a step back to the real world. Hint - it doesn’t revolve around the 06 girls team.
                      Great advice!!

Comment

and you are full of s**t
                        You must not have heard?

Comment

Wow slow down buddy. Way to make a huge leap. All I’m saying is the guy was a jerk and lots of ppl are glad he’s gone. Jeez- calm down!

Comment

You must not have heard?
                            of course some are leaving - happens all the time especially when their is a change in coach

Comment

Wow slow down buddy. Way to make a huge leap. All I’m saying is the guy was a jerk and lots of ppl are glad he’s gone. Jeez- calm down!
                              Agreed

Comment

Not single Ukie player went.
                                they will when it gets rescheduled

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X