Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

all the turf fields in the world are not going to change the perceptions about Ukies - winning games and having coaches who make promises and deliver on those promises is the best way to change the perceptions
    Not sure what you mean by promises from coaches…I’ve never heard any coach promise my daughter anything. They’ve discussed their expectations for her and given evals and support and training, the rest is on her and the team.

But if we follow your logic, what’s your current perception of promises made at FCBucks? The 08 ECNL team for example has gone through 3 coaches just this fall.

Comment

Ukies at it again.. just added an ID Session for 2010's. I guess joining in the try-out initiative with EPYSA a few years ago was all for show.

Comment

Ukies at it again.. just added an ID Session for 2010's. I guess joining in the try-out initiative with EPYSA a few years ago was all for show.
        Really. I get about an email a week on Delco ID clinics this winter. I’m actually surprised Ukies don’t have more ID clinics.

Comment

You’re funny, griping about free id clinics now? All they are anywhere is an opportunity for a free training session to see what a team, coach and club might be like.
          #please don’t come

Comment

You’re funny, griping about free id clinics now? All they are anywhere is an opportunity for a free training session to see what a team, coach and club might be like.
            #please don’t come
            This is the best response in this thread:). Well done!!

Comment

#please don’t come
              some people are just never happy

Comment

#please don’t come
                when is it??

Comment

Just canceled. They have reconsidered their position on the tryout mandate.

Comment

I see why so many leaving this team

Comment

I see why so many leaving this team
                      Amen. But honestly, with that bully JN gone, I think things will be looking up. He was an awful person to be around, and forces many players out with his arrogance.

Comment

Amen. But honestly, with that bully JN gone, I think things will be looking up. He was an awful person to be around, and forces many players out with his arrogance.
                        was still actively recruiting for this team when he knew he might be leaving

Comment

was still actively recruiting for this team when he knew he might be leaving
                          wow that takes a lot of guts to "recruit" for another coach knowing that you are potentially leaving

Comment

wow that takes a lot of guts to "recruit" for another coach knowing that you are potentially leaving
                            agreed!

Comment

How was he recruiting players? They play in GAL, so it's not like he was waiting in parking lot to talk to some player from an out of state GAL opponent. Or was he going around to local EDP/ECNL games stalking young girls?

Comment

How was he recruiting players? They play in GAL, so it's not like he was waiting in parking lot to talk to some player from an out of state GAL opponent. Or was he going around to local EDP/ECNL games stalking young girls?
                                Pay no mind to the morons

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X