Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I watched the game. TSJ should have scored another 6 goals against FCB. Total domination.
    That is correct should have had at least 7, but that’s soccer for you.

Comment

good thing Metro was here so at least we got 1 win
      Truth! I see why so many are leaving after this season.

Comment

Worth the trip to end up 1-1-1 …. NOPE

Comment

We decided to leave after this season. This is low level.

Comment

We decided to leave after this season. This is low level.
            You and your kid are diots. Good luck at some random no name club. Definitely won’t ever see another college coach on the sidelines!!

Comment

You and your kid are diots. Good luck at some random no name club. Definitely won’t ever see another college coach on the sidelines!!
              why so angry - if they want to go let them go - more time for your kid

Comment

why so angry - if they want to go let them go - more time for your kid
                I feel his/her pain. Parents already throwing in the towel and there hasn’t even been a formal practice yet. For those parents, ask your kids if they are happy. If they are just be quiet and let your kids play. If they are not, then decide if a little adversity will be good from a growth standpoint. Quitters never win!!

Comment

I feel his/her pain. Parents already throwing in the towel and there hasn’t even been a formal practice yet. For those parents, ask your kids if they are happy. If they are just be quiet and let your kids play. If they are not, then decide if a little adversity will be good from a growth standpoint. Quitters never win!!
                  the writing is on the wall with this team - if people want to leave let them

Comment

the writing is on the wall with this team - if people want to leave let them
                    The writing is on the wall. We see it and we have to leave to place some actual soccer.

Comment

The writing is on the wall. We see it and we have to leave to place some actual soccer.
                      Cool. What teams are you looking at?

Comment

Cool. What teams are you looking at?
                        PF, Delco and Bucks

Comment

PF, Delco and Bucks
                          Honestly good luck. But there’s a much larger thread on the trials and tribulations about the FCB 06 team. Delco is a kick and run team. If your kid enjoys HS soccer than that might be a good fit. There’s a couple of girls on Ukies who could help PF. But unless your daughter is one of the Ukies top players she will likely be sitting on the bench.

I still think everyone is jumping the gun here. Haven’t even had a practice yet.

Comment

Honestly good luck. But there’s a much larger thread on the trials and tribulations about the FCB 06 team. Delco is a kick and run team. If your kid enjoys HS soccer than that might be a good fit. There’s a couple of girls on Ukies who could help PF. But unless your daughter is one of the Ukies top players she will likely be sitting on the bench.

I still think everyone is jumping the gun here. Haven’t even had a practice yet.
                            Somebody's kid got cut that is what all of this is about.

However, since we are playing along. There are two kids on the Ukies 06 team who would make an impact on the 3 ecnl teams but they aren't going anywhere.

Enjoy your season!

Comment

However, since we are playing along. There are two kids on the Ukies 06 team who would make an impact on the 3 ecnl teams but they aren't going anywhere.

Enjoy your season!
                              Wrong. A few of these girls moving to ECNL in the spring. U are not in the Know

Comment

Enjoy your season!

Wrong. A few of these girls moving to ECNL in the spring. U are not in the Know
                                talented girls on this team - guessing the coach is the issue

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X