Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Fine? The 08s haven’t won a game. They are 0-6. The 05s have only won one game. This is a club wide issue, and it’s bad. Besides, the goal shouldn’t be ‘just fine’
    They 09s are in second. The 07s are in first and the 05s are in 5th. Go look at where the PA Classic teams stand. Very similar in overall standings and they have been in DA/GA since the inception.

Comment

We lost again! This time to a bad Delaware team. I see why 5 people are leaving this team. We will be too! This is bad

Comment

We lost again! This time to a bad Delaware team. I see why 5 people are leaving this team. We will be too! This is bad
        When the going gets tough, the tough quit!! Good life lessons for your daughters. God forbid they have to work through any adversity.

Comment

5? Where do you get that number from? Do you make 6?

Comment

It's a shame how the coaches have wasted all the talent it has been given.

Comment

Weird since the same coach has the 07s undefeated and have they been destroying their opponents. Coach or talent. Probably some where in between.

Comment

Weird since the same coach has the 07s undefeated and have they been destroying their opponents. Coach or talent. Probably some where in between.
                The 07s haven't played anyone and get smacked down every time they venture outside the friendly confines of the power puff GA so it's definitely the coaches.

Comment

The 07s haven't played anyone and get smacked down every time they venture outside the friendly confines of the power puff GA so it's definitely the coaches.
                  I think your wrong but I guess we will all find out soon enough. Here’s to both teams doing well.

Comment

so TRUE

Comment

so TRUE
                      Guess they are not wasting the 07 talent.

Comment

We got blown out in both games this weekend! I see why so many kids leaving this team. This is NOT soccer.

Comment

No commitments this week on national signing day? And this is the best platform?

Comment

We got blown out in both games this weekend! I see why so many kids leaving this team. This is NOT soccer.
                            What shellacking

Comment

Thought all the dead weight already left

Comment

here's an idea...then just quit...you've already made the sidelines toxic and did your job. take you and toxicity elsewhere. the girls and the team needs cohesion...when your daughter's hear you talk, they'll mimic it on the field and does no one good. if you think your daughter is the best one out there, then take her to an ecnl club and just hope you have greener grass

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X