Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I have nothing to do with this team, but if you know that already, leave now. Why stay? If your kid is good enough, they will find a spot
    Good advice - to bad the stalker constantly commenting is not part of the team - but likes to pretend. Mental issues.

Comment

We are going to leave after this year. We had enough of this ICSL level soccer
      We will be too. This is not soccer.

Comment

I have nothing to do with this team, but if you know that already, leave now. Why stay? If your kid is good enough, they will find a spot
        that's the point, their kid isn't good enough. It sounds like garbage to me

Comment

We are going to leave after this year. We had enough of this ICSL level soccer
          Great news!!!

Comment

We will be too. This is not soccer.
            Yes we know you 2 will leave. I am more surprised the other one is leaving.

Comment

Yes we know you 2 will leave. I am more surprised the other one is leaving.
              the person that said that they are leaving already left

Comment

the person that said that they are leaving already left
                I know they left already. More surprised with more players planning on leaving now

Comment

I know they left already. More surprised with more players planning on leaving now
                  This is not a good area for soccer so you shouldn’t be surprised that players are leaving clubs and going to other clubs

Comment

This is our last year on this team also. We gave it a shot. Need a more challenging level now.

Comment

This is our last year on this team also. We gave it a shot. Need a more challenging level now.
                      You honestly sound like a freaking crybaby when you have given up before the season has really started. It’s sad this team will have to endure your pathetic whining another year. It’s kinda karma that you won’t be able to enjoy a single game. If they win, then your wrong and that will piss you of. If they lose, then you will just cry after each game. Hahaha. Good luck this season.

Comment

You honestly sound like a freaking crybaby when you have given up before the season has really started. It’s sad this team will have to endure your pathetic whining another year. It’s kinda karma that you won’t be able to enjoy a single game. If they win, then your wrong and that will piss you of. If they lose, then you will just cry after each game. Hahaha. Good luck this season.
                        Its bad soccer. Very low level. Half the team is gone after this season anyway.

Comment

Ha. Stop it. No one is leaving unless they get cut.

Comment

Ha. Stop it. No one is leaving unless they get cut.
                            Some are going to leave - to much time, money etc., especially if they don't want to play in college

Comment

Some are going to leave - to much time, money etc., especially if they don't want to play in college
                              Perhaps, but same could be said of Delco, PF or Bucks. If you don’t want to play college soccer, you probably shouldn’t play GA or ECNL and just play township ball. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

This is our last year on this team. I know 3 other leaving also. Already have a new team lined up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X