Clear All

Seriously. Absolute **** show.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We never added talent. Just bodies. California Showcase was a waste
      Yeah. It was bad. Throwing money away

Comment

This team has poached it's entire roster from other clubs over the years but they still can't put the ball in the net. There is no development at Ukrainians.
        Not defending this team here. Every club and team that isn’t a township team adds players from other teams and clubs

Comment

We never added talent. Just bodies. California Showcase was a waste
          Please do not blame the club, blame the league. GA is basically EDP D2/3 level. How are you supposed to compete at a National showcase when the local league is watered down?

Comment

Please do not blame the club, blame the league. GA is basically EDP D2/3 level. How are you supposed to compete at a National showcase when the local league is watered down?
            Weird. If GA was so bad, then why did every top D1 coaching staffs go to the CA showcase. You really have no clue. But feel free to keep trolling!!

Comment

Ukrainian Black 2006 - Girls

Weird. If GA was so bad, then why did every top D1 coaching staffs go to the CA showcase. You really have no clue. But feel free to keep trolling!!
              1. Because the dead period just ended and 1st time many of the coaches were able to see players in person - anyone can make a video to make themselves look good

2. Because many of the top GA teams are former DA teams

Comment

It was an embarrassment. We had 0 wins and 3 losses.
                Lost 1-4, 1-3, 0-3. All games were blowouts.

Finished dead last.
                This is bad!

Comment

1. Because the dead period just ended and 1st time many of the coaches were able to see players in person - anyone can make a video to make themselves look good

2. Because many of the top GA teams are former DA teams
                  You are correct on both points. I saw over 100 coaches at the fields and an average of 10 coaches at each of our games. So I’m happy that my daughter won’t have to rely on a highlight video, but will get seen by college coaches at Ukies. Good luck finding a venue with the same amount of coaches watching in EDP. Regardless I wish your daughters good luck. Good day.

Comment

You are correct on both points. I saw over 100 coaches at the fields and an average of 10 coaches at each of our games. So I’m happy that my daughter won’t have to rely on a highlight video, but will get seen by college coaches at Ukies. Good luck finding a venue with the same amount of coaches watching in EDP. Regardless I wish your daughters good luck. Good day.

Highlight video might be the better option

Comment

I guess coaches are looking for bad players among the masses of them in GA. Never said they were smart either ... have you seen american college soccer at all but the top 10% of schools? Enough said.

Comment

I guess coaches are looking for bad players among the masses of them in GA. Never said they were smart either ... have you seen american college soccer at all but the top 10% of schools? Enough said.
                        Very few will get a scholarship - doesn't really matter which league/team you play for - players need to contact coaches before the "showcase" event to let the coaches know player has an interest...random coaches are NOT coming to watch random players don't kid yourself

Comment

Very few will get a scholarship - doesn't really matter which league/team you play for - players need to contact coaches before the "showcase" event to let the coaches know player has an interest...random coaches are NOT coming to watch random players don't kid yourself
                          Very true random contacts not happening anywhere - no one the caliber that would light up a highlight reel

Comment

Very true random contacts not happening anywhere - no one the caliber that would light up a highlight reel
                            Any follow up conversations with all the college coaches??

Comment

Any follow up conversations with all the college coaches??
                              The 06s are soon to be sophomores so NCAA prohibits conversations with college coaches until the end of sophomore year. But I know a number have gotten some indirect input. 05s have had a lot of follow up conversations.

Comment

The 06s are soon to be sophomores so NCAA prohibits conversations with college coaches until the end of sophomore year. But I know a number have gotten some indirect input. 05s have had a lot of follow up conversations.
                                I see these teams folding. Really horrible season for the 06s past few years

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X